27.5

Note:
Okay, so I've been thinking about vlog #3. Now I'm doing this. Next chap is Inter High, I PROMISE.

§|§|§

Sunday, lunch.

"Ojamashimasu."

The brown haired male politely said as he removes his shoes in the entrance of a house where he doesn't originally live in. Somehow, his heart is beating too fast. What the fuck is wrong with me, honestly?! I've been in matches and everything else, but why am I this nervous meeting my girlfriend's family?! This isn't even a first for me!

"Oka-san! Nee-chan! I'm back!" The ravenette announced and walked inside first. For some reason, Oikawa's eyes caught another pair of sandals. Doesn't Tami-chan only have one sister? What's another pair of sandals doing here? He thought but brushed it away and just followed his girlfriend inside while carrying some dessert.

"Oh, Tamiko, you're back— UWAH! What is an incredibly handsome guy doing here?!" Oikawa blinked in confusion and slightly surprise with what an older girl was talking about. Observing her, she's the older version of Tamiko. She's probably the older sister. Suddenly a woman came wearing some black apron.

"Miwa, what do you mean—What in the world in a handsome guy like him doing here?!" Ah, and the mother. Oikawa sweat dropped at their reaction. I know I'm handsome and all but why are they so surprised? Didn't Tami-chan introduce his exes as well? I hate to say this but they were all pretty boys too! Not as pretty as I am though. He quickly turned to Tamiko who was confused as he is. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Tami-chan, did you tell them I was coming?" He asked, as if all his nervousness suddenly left him without a single trace. Tamiko looks back at him.

"Of course I did." She said, both of them faced the mother and older sister. "Right before I finished eating last night I told you that my boyfriend is coming to introduce himself, right Otou-san?" She asked, confirming it to her dad who also just arrived in the living room. The man, blinked and nodded.

"She did," he said and turned to Tamiko. "but what do you expect, Tamiko? Every time you tell us that your boyfriend will come and formally introduce himself, it would get canceled on the last minute." The father added, Tamiko rolled her eyes. Oikawa just sighed with a small smile at his girlfriend's behavior.

He faced the family and formally bowed his head. "Umm, I'm Tooru Oikawa, Tamiko's boyfriend. Pleased to meet you." He politely greeted. Tamiko glanced at him, the moment he noticed her stare, he glances back at her in confusion. She just smiled.

"Nothing. It's been a while since you called me Tamiko." She just said then snatched that cake dessert in his hands. "You didn't eat lunch without us right? Tooru even brought some dessert for us." She told the family, they shook their head in response.

As the girlfriend left to cool the dessert in the fridge, the mother glanced and smiled at the boyfriend. "Please feel at home, talk with Miwa for a while. Dear, c'mon, help me prepare the table." The mother left with the father, leaving the boyfriend all alone with the big sister.

Miwa smiled at him and gestured her hand on the solo couch near. "Oikawa, right? What did you see in Tamiko actually?" Oikawa controlled his snicker because Miwa was straightforward. I guess she is Tamiko's older sister. He thought and sat on the solo couch.

"She's really full of surprises." He started, and just smiled. Miwa also smiled, taking the remote from the side.

"That's good to hear, at least. I hope you treat her right, that girl is really fragile. Break her once and there won't be another chance." Miwa just said and threw the remote to him. "Watch some tv for a while. Since lunch is ready, I need to tell Tobio and Yukiko-chan that it's time to eat." She said, and he caught the remote.