"Yeah, I'm okay, Gray-kun," I reply, nodding. It shocked me that I'm not requipping as fast as I usually do. I realise that I'm also lower on magic power than when I was before we ran into this guy.

"What do you say we take him out together, Viv-chan?" Gray asks me.

I nod as I answer, "Yeah!"

"I'd like to see you try, brats. Then, maybe you'll realise just how screwed you are." Doriate chuckles. "The Art of Regression might make you look like a child but that's just icing on the cake. Strength, speed, magic, endurance also take a hit. Is it starting to sink in it, yet? You're both as helpless as rabbits cornered by wolves, and this wolf will savour the meal! Where should I start? Huh?!" Doriate looks down to see that Gray has coated the part on the ground he's standing on in ice. "How'd this get here?"

Gray tells him, "I decided to add to the landscape. You might be the wolf in this scenario but these rabbits still have some tricks up their sleeves!" Gray slams his hands on the floor. "Ice-Make: Floor!"

Ice spreads out from Gray's hands and towards the enemy. This causes him to slip and fall backwards off the cliff. He hits the ground with a grunt and heavy thud.

Gray grabs me and pulls me back with him. I sweat drop when I notice Doriate climbing back up the cliff. "We've got incoming," I warn Gray.

"Don't worry about it," He says, giving me a smirk. I understand immediately and watch as the Fullbuster raises his hands, forming an ice roof above us. Doriate climbs on top of it, and starts walking as he looks around for us.

"Hiding won't help you!" He says, turning his head.

"We're right where you left us!" Gray calls up to him. Doriate looks down to find gray and I underneath the ice. "It's not our fault that you fell for the same trick twice in a row!"

"Eh?!"

Gray makes the ice open up right underneath Doriate, causing him to fall through. He looks at the frozen foliage and a panicked expression crosses his face. Doriate lands on it before leaping up and clutching his behind in pain, legs flailing. He lands on his feet and faces Gray and I.

"You're dead!" Doriate yells before charging at us.

Gray and I are in our stances, frost swirling around his hands. "Now, Ice Make: Hammer!" A tiny hammer appears above Doriate's head.

"Oblique!" I thrust out my sword and very tiny bursts of green light shoot for the enemy.

"Awe, man!!" We both yell. The tiny hammer simply thunks Doriate's head, while my beams harmlessly bounce off of Doriate.

"Are you out of ideas already?" Doriate asks with disappointment.

"Give us some credit! We didn't get this far without improvising," Gray replies. We make our attacks disappear.

"Keep throwing your little parlour tricks at me! In the end, they won't do anything to st—!"