'Shit!'

??? 'What the fuck is that?'
was all I thought before realizing I was hugging Vance in my sleep..
'SHIT!'
I managed to move my arm and turn away to fall asleep but I heard him move..
'oh no..'
He wasn't awake though, which was good. I felt so stupid right now.
why was I hugging him? Do I actually like him?
fuck me dude..my mom is going to kill me.
I mean- I don't have to tell her, but it might get out eventually.

I was drained..I couldn't sleep the rest of the time Vance was.

It was now 10Am..Vance was sleeping better than a groundhog on migration. I tried to wake him up..I really did. He didn't wake up at all.
I spent 10minutes trying to wake him up, nothing happened. But I don't care, Imma wake him up no matter what. So..
I grabbed water.
I came back into the room he was still asleep which was good. I placed a towel down next to him and took the big glass of cold water and poured it over top of him. You see that was a bad idea..
let's just say I was out of breath.
and so was he, dumbass is probably gonna lose his voice now because he wouldn't stop screaming and cursing at me.
"VANCE I SAID IM SORRY"
"NO! FUCK YOU"
Now the floor and my clothes were soaked..he poured A BUCKET on me
"DUDE! WHY? ALL I DID WAS A SMALL GLASS OF WATER, NOT A FUCKING BUCKET"
Was the last thing I said before he threw clean clothes at me. He had towels in his hand, he was probably gonna clean up the floor.
"Stop whining dipshit and go get changed."
Vance said in reply.
"Fine."
I said angrily..or at least tried to, I couldn't be mad at him though. Although he did ruin my clothes. But I went to go get changed, and when I came back down Vance said he was going to the Grab N Go so I grabbed my shoes and extra quarters for Vance and we left.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT"
"Vance just get over it.."
"NO IT SUCKS"

Okay..so I was sat next to the Pinball Machine while Vance is grabbing quarters from the cashier. He seemed calm now compared to this morning, good.
I don't feel like dying from VANCE.
He came back and went to put a quarter in but just stared at the weird machine blankly.
"WHAT THE FUCK?"
"What happened?"
"SOME DUCHEBAG BROKE MY RECORD"
"Damn.." was all I said trying not to laugh,
All I have to say, is that we were kicked out for the week..
And the entire way home that's all Vance talked about. Was how he's been trying to beat his high score for a few months and every time he loses but now some dickhead came and beat it.

We went back to his, and I ended up having to clean this knuckles, face, and knee/leg. No he didn't get into a fight..or atleast a big one. He just beat the shit out of the Pinball Machine.

VANCE'S POV:

"I don't need help, I can do this myself Bruce."
"No..Let me help"
I can't argue with him, he'll probably get his way no matter what. "Fine." was all I was able to say,
he bandaged up my leg and cleaned my hand and now it was time for my face..
"Ow..fuck"
was what i said as he put rubbing alcohol on my wounds.
He got to a deeper one and instead of moving him away I held on. My hands we're technically on his waist. It's not awkward right?
I don't know why I even care. I shouldn't.
Before I knew it I was stuck in my thoughts while  still holding on. He was done cleaning up my face, he just acted like he wasn't..and I knew it.
"Vance?"
"You alright" he questioned waving his hand i front of mine.

"What? Yeah im fine.."
was all I said back, I looked at him.
"Why's your face so red?"
"Huh?" he asked while getting off and looking in the mirror. "Oh..I don't know"
"Sureeeee, Sure"
"I'm being for real Vance!"
we both laughed it off. He made me feel stable, made me feel like I can joke around and not have to worry about having to be an asshole for once.

He made me feel like Me..

A/N:
THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER MB IM AT SCHOOL RN BUT I'LL MAKE ANOTHER TONIGHT!!
771 WORDS