Courasant and Trouble PT 2

Revana was not looking forward to testifying before the Senate, they wanted to lock Zam up and throw away the key; but Revana wouldn't and couldn't let that happen, whoever the sith lord within the Senate was if Dooku was to be believed could have her killed before she even made it to prison. Revana was clear of mind as she took the stand "Revana Ordo, where were you during the time of the defendant's assassination attempt?" Tarkin asked.

Since when was Tarkin who was just a newly minted Captian from his homeworld, he drove fear into getting off thinking he could demand a question such as that "I was with Master Kenobi and his Padawan," she replied.

Tarkin nodded "I understand that you know the defendant?"

"She like Jango Fett was one of my mother's agents running a deep cover mission to discover the whereabouts of the Sith," she said.

Many murmured, "How long had your mother known of the Sith's activity?"

"Since the Mandalorian Civil war, that she fought in prior to my birth," she replied, "My mother was what many on Mandalore called Mand'a touched, but to put it in plain basic she was force-sensitive,"

Tarkin nodded his eyes holding a softness he wasn't known for "I think many here grieved to hear of your mother's death Princess, she was a strong woman and a valuable member of the Dutchess of Mandalore's council." he began, "But why did she not warn anyone?"

"She had warned the Republic for years and they all just wrote it off," Revana said, "The only ones that listened especially after Naboo were the Jedi Order, funny how it was when it was confirmed with the Jedi did they start paying attention,"

"Mandalorians have a history of allying themselves with the sith, do they not?" Tarkin asked

"Not willingly no," Revana said.

Tarkin arched a brow at this "There is history that was recently rediscovered on Mandalore, History that will rewrite what the Republic thinks they know about the Mandalorians," Revana replied, "The Mandalorians hunted force users regardless if they were Sith or Jedi because they saw them as 'worthy' opponents, but Mandalorians and Jedi have more in common than what many believe,"

Revana knew Tarkin was a MAJOR history buff, and he fancied Mandalorian History the most. Inserting one of the texts from the Temple on Mandalore written in ancient Mando'a "The passage is from Mand'alor the Ultimate's predecessor before he marched due to his injuries sustained at the hands of a Sith Lord." she said, "This was recovered in an Ancient Temple that I am the caretaker of,"

Tarkin's eyes looked at the passage in awe "Forgive me Revana, but my ancient Mando'a is unpolished," Tarkin said

"Yes, I agree with Captian Tarkin, please read what the Passages says," Palpatine said.

I nodded "I got word from one of my loyal council members Cassus Fett that a Dark Jedi had kidnapped his children, and would only fight the leader of the Mandalorians," Revana began.

********

Jango listened to each word that fell from Revana's lips as she translated the ancient text "My people were slaves, but I knew there would be many who followed after me that would fight the Sith till the last..." Revana finished, "My mother discovered that a Darth Plegus was behind the Mandalorian Civil War, Galradrran, and several other key events spanning 60 years,"

Many in the senate began chatting up a storm again "My mother died trying to stop the Sith before they became a problem, now they are a problem," Revana finished before sitting down.

Zam's trial ended with her being innocent, that evidence showed that the worms used were non-poisonous and that it was a plea for the help of a fellow agent an agent who had a very powerful sith spell one that had been known to be used by the Sith in the past.