Nomad: Guard on the stairs. (kills a guard on top of some stairs with a silenced Mp5.

Price kills a guard on the deck with a silenced M4A1. Soap kills a guard on the deck with a silenced MP5.

Griffin: Target neutralized.

Gaz: Tango down.

The squad makes their way across the main deck, but they see a large group of guards shooting at them.

Griffin: Get down! (Everyone splits up and takes cover behind some shipping crates)

Gaz: We got company!

Price: Hammer two four, we got tangos on the second floor!

Pilot: Copy, engaging.

The helicopter pilot uses a heavy duty machine gun to take out most of the guards, while the squad takes out the rest.

Pilot: Bravo six, hammer is at bingo fuel. We're bugging out. Big bird will be on station for evac in ten.

Price: Copy hammer. Wallcroft, Griffin, cover our six! Nomad, Soap, Gaz, and the rest of you, on me!

Gaz: Roger that.(Gaz pulls out a shotgun) I like to keep this for close quarters.

Nomad: Is it because you don't like to aim?

Gaz: It's because I watched the movie "aliens".

SAS: Too right, mate.

Price: On my mark...(Price opens a door) Go. Check those corners!

Gaz, Nomad, Soap, Price, and the randoms walk through the interior of the ship while Wallcroft and Griffin stay on the main deck.

SAS: Clear left

Gaz: Clear right

Price: Hallway clear, move up!

Nomad: Far side clear!

Price: Stairs clear!

SAS: Movement right!

Nomad: Copy that.

Nomad throws a flash bang, then Soap and Gaz take out the guards with their silenced guns.

Gaz: Tango down.

Price: Hallway clear!

SAS: Clear left!

Price: Check those corners!

Nomad: Room clear!

Gaz: Ready sir.

Price: Move up! Standby on my go.

SAS: Standing by.

Price: Flash bang out.(Price throws a flash bang through an open door) Go!

The squad charges in guns blazing. Nomad swings from a crane hook and kicks a guard off of the catwalk. Then they take out a couple of enemies with their M9 pistol.

Gaz: Showoff

Nomad jumps off the catwalk while dropping a frag, slides down a slanted container, and lands on the floor. Everyone sees a bunch of dead guards near the explosion.

Price: That's some action movie stuff right there, mate.

SAS: Catwalk clear.

Nomad: Gotcha covered, move up.

Price:  Squad, on me!

SAS: No tangos in sight

Gaz: Forward area clear