Part Five: The Affair

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Bending down, Levi lifted Erwin's face to his. "Such a good boy," he grinned, wiping the cum from Erwin's lips with his fingers before he kissed him, his lips firm and controlling. He released him, tucking his cock away as Erwin fell back against the side of the desk, mind reeling. Pulling a cigarette from his jacket Levi lit it, closing his eyes in pleasure as he exhaled. He lowered it to Erwin who smoked it from between his fingers, looking up at him lascivious. He had never been so attracted to any human in his entire life. Every fibre of his being wanted this man, wanted to be possessed by him, over and over again. The longing filled him impossibly, blinded him, devouring the fabric of his senses like flame.

Smoking again, Levi smoothed his hands down the leather armrests. "This is nice," he said, exhaling smoke through his nostrils like a serpent. "Makes me want to dole out some discipline."

"You could discipline me."

Levi lifted his eyebrows as he held out the cigarette once more. "I'd beware of giving me too many ideas, Commander."

He kissed Erwin again before leaving, his mouth still burning on the Commander's lips as he closed the door, already starving to see him again.

The next morning as Erwin and Petra were going to breakfast there was an enveloped note under the apartment door. As Petra bent and handed it across to him without question, Erwin's heart hammered knowing how close she was to the truth.

Stables tonight. 2am.

L.

"What was it?" she asked as Erwin shut the door behind them, eyeing him curiously.

He hid it into the breast of his jacket. "Just to expect a visit from Pixis," he lied.

"Again? That's soon."

Erwin swallowed down the wet of longing gathering over his tongue. "Let's go down," he said. He would undo his lie later if she ever remembered it to challenge him.

The day was endless for Erwin, his mind racing and craving towards Levi's note through every humid second. He stood his back to the wall during the afternoon briefing, watching the Captain taking report from the cadets. How hard he was, how utterly in control of them. And of him. Levi had him by the throat and he'd never wanted anything more.

Erwin stayed awake that night after Petra turned out the light, keeping his eyes open to stay awake, though it wasn't necessary. His entire body tremored anticipation, his blood thrumming dark and depraved. Finally it was time, and he slid out of bed, gathering up the clothes he had left out on the dresser.

"Where are you going?" Petra lifted her head from the pillows, and Erwin froze his hand at the door.

"—For a walk. I can't sleep."

"Okay... be careful."

Dressing hurriedly in the living room, he slipped out of the apartment like a thief and down the stairs, letting himself out into the night. The April air was damp and silent, touching his face like a cool exhale. Boots clicking across the compound, he breathed in deeply, filling his lungs wild and bold. 

The air in the stable was thick and sweet with hay, the horses huffing and swishing their tails in sleep. An oily smear of light from down the central corridor beckoned him in deeper. Following it down the aisle of stalls and around the corner he found Levi waiting in the wide, stone-guttered stall where the horses were bathed, his arms folded neatly as he leaned at the wall. Erwin's heart galloped the moment he saw him, his body rising already.

"You made it," said Levi, the lamp flickering over his shoulder atop the stone partition.

"Of course..." Erwin was breathless, weak for him.