The bond in the sewer

Start from the beginning

"Why are you telling me this? What's the point really, Gargan is free from the symbiote and it is probably dead." Peter said as he got more comfortable in his chair.

"That's where you're wrong, the venom symbiote is alive. When I was helping Gargan I took some of his blood that had the venom symbiote in it, by doing that my symbiote could sense that the venom symbiote was still alive and it can lead us to it. And maybe it can lead us to the five symbiotes." Eddie said, excitedly.

"I guess." Peter said, not with as excitement as Eddie. He sounded rather bored.

"So? Are you willing to help me, we can go now if you want?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, let's. I like to be swinging so that I can ignore my hunger, or I try to get some sleep." Peter said as he stood up from the chair, then he stared at Eddie.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"Can you leave? I don't want to have you here when I change." Peter said.

"Uhhh, right. I, uhhhh, I will meet you outside." Eddie said as he stood up and left Peter's apartment.

After waiting for sometime Peter came wearing his spiderman suit.

"Ready?" Eddie asked as Peter landed beside him on the rooftop that he waited for him.

"Yeah, ready." Peter said

Eddie then transformed into anti-venom and started to swing into the city, Peter followed him behind. His symbiote would lead them to the venom symbiote or maybe it will lead them to the five symbiotes.

Eddie's symbiote led them to an old subway tunnel, which was rarely used. Peter didn't want to be here, but it was good to be doing something so he could concentrate on something else than MJ, money and food. He was so hungry, damn cheese. Peter remembers the five symbiotes barely, he's only fought them once and that was when Eddie was venom. He remembers one was green, one was yellow, and one was purple. He doesn't remember the colour of the other two.

 He doesn't remember the colour of the other two

"It's near, be alert." Eddie warned Peter. "The venom symbiote or the five."

"Got it." Peter said.

Eddie and Peter stuck to the shadows of the old tunnel, to Peter it seemed that nobody was here. Man or alien. The two of them stuck together for some time until Eddie came up with the idea of splitting up. Peter agreed to his idea, they also agreed if they got in some trouble they would shout for help. The shouting for help was also Eddie's idea. Peter and Eddie went down two separate tunnels, splitting up to cover more ground. The tunnel that Peter went down was really dark, there was little light down here. Peter wasn't scared, but he was afraid of being alone, he didn't want to be alone with his thoughts. He just needed to concentrate on finding a symbiote, a green one or a black one. Didn't matter what colour, he just needs to concentrate. He stuck to the ceiling of the tunnel as the ground was filled with puddles, the splashing could alert if something was down here. As Peter kept on crawling, he started to think about MJ, how she could leave him like that. Did she not care about their history? Did she not love him like he loved her? He started to get sad and mad from thinking about her, this was a mistake on his part because he didn't know what was following him down here in the tunnels.