Revealed

"What is it?" I ask him holding his hands in mine he swallows and he looks into my eyes "I know who you are, and I think it's only fair you know who I am," he tells me and I stare into his blue eyes with shock. "How do you know who I am?" I ask unconvinced "I saw your nails at school, then I got you to say my hero name, then I heard you tell your friend Natalia about our date. You're Savannah Danley, and I've known you since Junior High," he tells me and I feel my face blush, he really does know who I am. He even knows Natalia, I reach up to the white mask on my face and remove it. I look back up into his blue eyes with nerves "who are you?" I ask him and he lets out a shaky breath.

He reaches up to his mask and pulls it off with ease, and when he looks up to meet my eyes shock covers my features. Dashiell Parr is The Dash, I stared at him trying to formulate words but was at a loss. He grabs my hands "hey, I'm still me. I'm just a little more me than I think you realized," Dash says to me. "Dash, I-I don't know what to say. I've known you forever, every girl in our grade likes you, and you-you" I stop and bring my hands to my lips remembering our date almost two weeks ago. "I went on a date with Dashiell Parr... If Junior High Savannah could see us now," I said nearly laughing.

"Are you okay with this?" Dash asks unsure of my emotions I smile at him and shrug. "Super teen dating is... Complicated," I say laughing remembering the many messages we'd shared since our date. "I like you," I tell him "I know that, and if I'm honest I always have. I just had a bad way of showing my feelings in the face of so much competition," I tell him and he smiles lightly kissing my cheek. "I promise if I would have known how you felt, there would have been no competition. You're amazing Savannah," he tells me and I stare into his blue eyes with the same green flakes from earlier.

"I don't know what to say, last I heard from you, I'm a pill," I tease and he laughs "I meant that in a good way couldn't you tell," he joked and I couldn't help but laugh letting a smile settle onto my features. "Would it be a bad time to kiss you?" Dash asks and I laugh lightly at the comment as I look into his blue eyes. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck as he leans down to kiss me and I can't believe this is happening. When he pulls back I sigh a little and he furrows his brows "what's wrong, not as good as the first?" he asks and I roll my eyes.

"No, it's just how are we gonna act at school? I don't know about your friends but Natalia is gonna have a few comments on us going from fighting to this," I tell him Dash nods and the realization crosses his face. "Natalia doesn't know that you're Double!" he shouts and I sigh "it's not just something you announce to the world," Dash is laughing "she's gonna kill you when she finds out," he says nearly doubling over in laughter. "I mean she's obsessed with supers! She has a blog," he continues and I run my fingers through my hair "I know but I just don't want her to be friends with Double I want her to be friends with me. Have you told any of your friends?" I ask.

"No, but none of them have been obsessed with Supers their whole life," he continues "how do you just tell someone something like this?" I ask and then poke my finger to his chest "and you're avoiding the subject, how are we gonna handle this at school?" I ask and he shrugs "I guess we'll make it up as we go.