Happy ever After

My dad had recently lost his wife my real mom. Yes, I was sad but I moved on. Here we are 7 months later and my father has a new girlfriend. How wonderful.. He has been going out a lot recently and coming home late. I haven't met her yet and I wasn't planning onto . Oh I forgot to say my name. Hi, Im Maria. Im 18 years old. So as any 18 year old girl would do , I went to school. Everything was fine until around 2 o clock I got called down to the office. My dad had called and said he would be out of town for 2 weeks and that his girlfriend Eve will be home and taking care of me and making sure I don't do dumb shit.Fast forward at 4pm I got home and I didn't see eve so I texted my dad "where is eve" he said "her bus got lost she'll be there in 45 mins" that means I had 45mins to do whatever I want and I chose to do my makeup and put on a slutly outfit. Damn 45 mins past by fast and the next thing you know I heard a knock on the front door. I opened the door and my jaw dropped to the ground. She is so sexy. She has. the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life. 'Hi beautiful" eve said winking after." "H h hi" i sturrted. "where can I set up" she asked. "Oh right , your in the room next to me , the guest room " I said. She walked right in a straight to her room so I followed quietly and stood outside her door. She left a little crack open so I could peek thru. I saw her slowly removing her top off and then followed by her bottoms. I started feeling a feeling I shouldn't feel towards my soon to be step mother. My nipples got so so so very hard so I went to the bathroom and took my pants off and started fingering myself with 3 finger and rubbing my pussy. "FUCK ME" I yelled out of my hornyness. Eve naked walked out of her room and rushed to the bathroom and she caught me on the floor. "Omg Eve, Im so sorry, this has to be the most horrible thing you've seen in your life". "Don't be" Eve replied with her dreamy sleepy eyes. "Move over" said Eve. I moved down a little more and she sat down yet floor next to me. Don't forget its was just her and me in the whole house. and she has still naked. I couldn't stop staring at her large tits and how bad I wanted to touch them but those thoughts went flying out the window when she said to me "Ill show you how its done." My cheeks started to burn up. She took her two fingers and licked them and put them in her pussy. Her moans were the cutest and sexiest I've ever heard nor see. And then you said "Maria Honey im going to squirt!!". Her bright yellow piss slowly ended up all over my shirt and face . I was so happy. You could see my tits now because my shirt was soaking wet from all her delicious piss . "Now you try ". "can u show me " i asked. she took her two licked fingers and put them in quickly in my pussy. I started moaning while she has fingering and rubbing my pussy and then boom I squirted  . Eve moved her mouth to my pussy and put my piss in her mouth and then her naked body was so wet because of my piss. "Good Job " she said while slowly gazed off to looking at my tits." We made such a mess" I said . "that's okay you go upstairs ill Clean up " she said . Slowly walking up the stairs then running to my room. I knew I was a lesbian but cmon with my own step mother. Its around 11pm and she's down cleaning and I have already dried myself up and I was topless with my bra but I had underwear on. I hear her tits bouncing up the stairs and sooner her later I hear her knock at the door. "Hey I have an odd question"  she said to me looking at my tits."Sure" I sure. "can we fuck". I was so happy so asked me but I was also shocked . "I wouldn't dislike it" I said. she grabbed my hips and pulled me to the bed . She layed down on the bed and pulled my thighs up to her face to my pussy needed up at her face ."are you ready " she asked "more then ill ever be" I felt her tounge on man pussy and I moaning to loud that I think even my neighbors heard . She tightly grabbed my tits and then we switched places. I was eating , licking, fingering her pussy with my that I had inside me. 'I had wanted to fuck the living hell out of you eve ever since you got here" I said while moaning. "quick put your mouth on my pussy, im going to squirt, hold the piss in your mouth and then kiss me " she said . Then I put my mouth on her pussy as I felt her piss coming out like a cannon in my mouth I held the piss in my mouth and then kiss her . Her lips were so soft. They were like a cloud.  We made out for 5 mins straight. After that she went to the guest room and I stayed in my room and we both slept. We fucked every day for the past 2 weeks and we never told my dad. We were the best lesbian couple. We ended up making money together and Eve broke up with my dad and I told my dad I had to go to school in London. Me and eve lived together and ended up getting married I was 24 and she was 46 but we were still happy and fucked every day for 23 years . We ended up having a baby together . We never told my dad.