𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Andi, the door closed by itself. Like..." Ron trailed off.

"Oh, I'm sure it did." I said sarcastically.

"Must've been a draft up in there." Pauly joked.

"I had it open, then all of a sudden, it shut. And then that's when Pauly was like —" Ron demonstrated Pauly knocking on the door.

"Okay. Okay. Well, at least you caught it, you know what I mean?" Mike sighed. I could tell he was tired of Ron's excuses. "The question is, what is the chances of survival here?"

"Well, here's the thing. I just think it needs to blow over. She's not gonna pick up the phone. But when she does, you need to explain yourself. You just gotta tell your side of the story." Pauly told him.

"You also need to take responsibility for your own actions and behavior, as well." Mike added.

"I'm trying to. She's not picking up the fucking phone." Ron said.

After a few minutes, Ron picked up the duck phone and dialed Jen's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Can we-- can we talk, or no?" Ron asked her.

"Can we talk about what you think you saw? Or what... how you feel?" He asked.

"Uh, I don't think that you're good 'cause I tried to call you nine times before and you didn't wanna answer, so..."

"So like, what do you think happened? So this way, I can tell you what really happened." Ron said to her.

"He just ratted himself out." Pauly whispered.

"Like, what do you think happened? Like, what is going through you head?"

"I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just trying to solve this problem that we're have." Ron told her.

"Oh, you don't have a problem? This is the way you're gonna act? Okay. This is what you wanna do?"

"I need get my popcorn for this movie." Pauly said jokingly.

"So you wanna act like you don't give a fuck?"

After a couple minutes of him trying to talk to her, Ron hung up.

"I know exactly where the fuck this is going." Ron said, standing up.

• • •

The next day, Jenni and I went with Pauly and Vinny to the barber shop. Vinny was nervous about getting a haircut in Miami.

"How long have you been a barber." Jenni asked one of the barbers.

"A year." He replied. Vinny's eyes widened.

"Nice." He said sarcastically. Then the guy began cutting his hair.

A couple minutes later, Pauly finished getting his hair cut.

"It looks great." I complimented.

"It's perfect." Pauly said, looking in the mirror.

After that, we waited for Vinny to be done because he also needed his beard and mustache trimmed.

"I don't like it." Vinny said, looking in the mirror. I quietly chuckled.

"I'm wearing a hat every day  for the next week." Vinny said when we got into the car. We laughed in response.

• • •

Later that night, the guys got ready for a guys night out. Deena wanted to go with them.

"Do we bother you?" Deena asked Vinny.