SleepOver!

Tay's POV:

"Time get the absolute fuck up!" I yelled.

"No fuck off!!" He yelled back. I swear to god he's going to be the death of me. I pulled his arm, but he still wouldn't get out of bed.

"VICKY COME HELP ME!" I yelled since he wouldn't get up.

"NO DON'T CALL HER I'LL GET UP!" Time yelled getting up. I cocked an eyebrow up. Vicky stuck her head in our room, but I signaled that she could leave. Time went to the bathroom to shower and I began to make the bed.

"You're scared of my sister, huh?" I asked him.

"FUCK YEAH. Who wouldn't be scared of her...!" He cursed and I laughed.

"You want to shower together?" He asked me while turning the water on.

"Nah not today," I answered while putting my slippers on. He nodded then took his shirt off, I blushed and quickly went downstairs.

"Fuck you guys are so chaotic at 7 in the morning," Vicky complained staring at me.

"Your belly has grown," I said noticing her stomach has gotten bigger.

"I know. Meh, at least you and Time are going to have kids." She remarked smiling a bit. I also smiled a bit and decided to make some food.

"Time is so scared of you for some reason," I added laughing a bit.

"I gave him trauma." She replied smiling creepily.

"I- no wonder.." I mumbled scared now. I made some waffles for all 3 of us and put them on some plates. I placed/set everything up on the table and we both (Vicky and Tay) waited for Time to come down. After a few minutes he came down and he also sat down.

"Well thank god you don't take 1 hour to shower like Tay." Vicky randomly said and I hit her head, but of course not too hard.

"Ai don't expose me," I said taking a bite of my waffles. Time laughed and I kicked him under the table. He stuck his tongue out at me and I think Vicky kicked him also.

"Oi, why am I getting kicked." He whined.

"Because yes." I and Vicky replied at the same time. He blinked and we continued to eat peacefully. (Peacefully as in hitting/kicking Time LOL)

"Vicky, can you go get some snacks at the convenience store or somewhere?" Time asked.

"Why? Go yourself. She replied squinting at him.

"KinnPorsche, Felix, VegasPete, Venice, and KimChay are coming over for a sleepover," I explained while washing the dishes.

"Okay, I'm still not going." She refused.

"You can invite Macau," I added. When I said that the put her shoes on and left.

"She has such a soft spot for Macau." Time said laughing a bit. I nodded my head and finished doing the dishes. I dried my hands and threw myself on the couch.

"Tired already..?" He asked me I just shrugged a bit. He sat down next to me and played with my hair.

"I only agreed to this sleepover because I wanted to see the kids," I admitted. Time laughed and raised his eyebrows. My eyes roamed around the room. I then pecked Times lips and was about to get up.  He pulled me back and then kissed me. My eyes widened at first, but I then melted into the kiss.

Vicky's POV:

I was at the store buying some snacks for the sleepover we were going to have. I felt that somebody was following me so I kept my guard on.