Guest Interruption + Backyard Time.

(It's sort of a continuation of the previous chap, but not rlly) 

Vicky's POV:

I was in my room peeking through the door watching as Time picked up my older brother. I found it cute, but it's just that I don't trust Time because of how much he cheated and made my hia (Hia means brother in Thai) cry. It hurt me a lot since I was in England and he was here in Thailand. Time better not try to make up with P'Tay and then just break his heart all over again  because I will break his (Time's) legs no matter what. I'm not really the patient type who lets people off the hook that easily. My brother forgives anybody no matter if his heart is breaking and I really don't like that, but what can I do I'm just his little sister and I have to respect him since she practically raised me. 

"P'Time if you fuck this up you're dead no matter what" I muttered. 

    Time's POV: 

I picked up Tay and I couldn't help, but smile because he really is beautiful and cute. When I got home from my office I saw that he was sleeping on the couch, but in a way that hurts his back really bad. So, I picked him up and went to our shared room and changed him into one of my sweaters and put on some comfortable pants on him, then tucked him in bed. I closed the curtains and left the lights on and decided to go to the living room to make a call, but I left the door in our room slightly opened and that is how we got here. I decided to take him to the living room since I got some food for me and Tay, I assumed that Vicky already ate when she got her so I didn't buy her anything. If she didn't eat then too bad not my problem since my main objective is to reconcile with Tay. I set him (Tay) down on the couch gently and he let go of my neck and then I went to grab the food I bought. I noticed that Tay was fidgeting with his fingers and he kept looking around the living room, I got a bit nervous so I quickly served the food on two plates and took them back to the living room. I placed the plates on the small coffee table and took out some of the chilies from Tay's plate since I know he doesn't like spicy food a lot. 

Tay's POV:

Time placed me on the couch and went to the kitchen and then brought some food. He took out some of the chilies which made me surprised since I didn't think he'd remember the fact that I didn't like spicy food a lot. I smiled a bit at his actions and once he was done he gave me the plate which I accepted. I was about to eat when the doorbell rung I pouted a bit because I hoped that nobody was going to bother us.  I heard that a door opened and Vicky quickly said she was gonna get the door which I nodded my head. Time's eyes just followed her till she was out of sight and then turned back to look at me. I heard that Vicky opened the door and I heard multiple voices I got confused. Then VegasPete and KinnPorsche entered the living room I pouted and got a bit annoyed Vicky then said that they came to visit I just nodded quietly while Time began to talk to Kinn. I began to eat and soon I was done with the food then I felt somebody grab my left hand I then saw that it was Time who grabbed my hand and began to stroke my top part of my hand with his thumb (IF THAT MAKES SENSE LOL) . Vicky noticed it and pulled me and said that we should hang outside in the backyard to get some fresh air I just agreed. I caught a glimpse of Time's face and his eyes showed disappointment.

 Vicky's POV:

I don't want to hurt P'Time, but if he really loves my big brother Tay then he must prove it to me no matter what. I decided to take him (Tay) to the backyard since they had a trampoline that has been forgotten by both of them (Time and Tay). Luckily it wasn't destroyed or anything so I took off my slippers and get in the trampoline I quickly told P'Tay to get in which he agreed and also took off his slippers  and got on. We both began to jump on the trampoline and Tay looked super happy which made me happy. I did a flip on it which made him shocked, his face looked funny so I began to laugh we would talk time to time and I kept doing flips on it.

Kinn's POV:

Me and the rest began to walk into the backyard where we heard laughter and it was Vicky with Tay jumping on the trampoline. Tay looked very happy and he was smiling which was quite a shocking since he didn't smile genuinely ever since Time cheated on him he would always fake smile. 

"You got yourself a very good boyfriend Time, you need to cherish him no matter what and be grateful on the fact that he put up with all your bullshit." I said, while looking at Time.

"I know and that's what I plan to do and more." Time replied while staring at Tay with a smile. 

"Mn you better do that and more Time because you really don't deserve him. He's an angel... while you're a bitch.." Porsche said while looking up and down at Time.

Time quickly lowered his gaze and he seemed to turn sad. I felt bad for him so I told Porsche to cut it out and Porsche just replied to me with him shrugging his shoulders. I just smiled a bit at him since he was adorable. 

''Yo so like are we going to go to like Kim's private resort for the heat or not?" Vegas asked while wrapping his arms around Pete's waist. 

Everybody agreed since it was hot and it'd get worst in a few days so we could all hang out in the beach or in a pool. Since everybody agreed he let go of Pete's waist, texted Kim and once again wrapped his arms around Pete's waist and buried his (Vegas) head in his lover's neck. I just chuckled a bit at his action since I never thought he'd turn into a softie, loving, caring boyfriend for Pete who was just a bodyguard, but eh what can I say I feel in love with my own bodyguard. 

Time's Pov:

Tay and Vicky just got off of the trampoline and walked towards us.  Tay greeted our new guests who came unexpectedly. Porsche told him that we will be going to Kim's private resort and he agreed to going, but asked if Vicky could tag along since he didn't want to leave her in the house alone. Vegas agreed with her tagging along and she (Vicky) thanked all of them for letting her to come with us. Tay was talking to Porsche and I couldn't help once again, but smile at him. We all decided to go back inside after a few minutes me and Tay headed to the kitchen together, but for separate reasons. I went to get some snacks for the others, he went in to get some drinks like water and juice for the others. He was getting out some cups when I got closed to him once he finished he looked at me. I smiled and grabbed his right hand and kissed it. 

(IDK IF THIS COUNTS AS A CLIFFHANGER, BUT IF IT DOES THEN OH WELL! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO amamabored FOR THE SUPPORT I CRIED TO YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU LEFT AND THANK YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND ARE READING THIS STORY/FANFIC AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING THIS STORY. If you comment or anything mainly to amamabored I will respond till tmrw)

----------------------------

1370 Words