06.Butterbeer is better than firewhiskey

"It feels weird to have Firewhiskey amongst such chaos." Anjali commented knitting her eyebrows together in a thin line staring keenly at the glass as if it's the most wonderful thing. "May as well get used to it," Leta retorted , she was invited by Theseus , Ravenna guess it's so that it won't be awkward.

Theseus only hummed in response , he was observing Newt dancing awkwardly with Ravenna who on the opposite was dancing really scandalously. He guessed it was to impress 'Tina'.

"Why was this drinking party held again?" Leta asked scrunching her eyes , smelling the liquid . "Newt is in love and 'Tina' is in love with him." Theseus replied , giving the exact lines , Ravenna spoke an hour ago.

They were joined by a giggling Ravenna and panting Newt.The opposite scenario made the others burst in laughter , which quickly died down.

"The war , it's really going to happen isn't it?" Ravenna looked towards Theseus , "Yes," he replied , Ravenna closed her eyes , her pained look made everyone in the room feel distressed . "I am so scared," this time looking towards Leta , who gave her a surprised look. Ravenna opened up for the first time , she held so much pain for so long that it burst out , Tears were threatening to spill , it made Theseus take in a sharp breathe , Newt who observed the exchange noticed the way he looks at her. 

He tried comforting her , "You know , Anju is a seer." she mumbled , Anjali only gave her a sympathic look , Of course , She would know.

Dumbledore had approached Ravenna to join him in the fight , be his secret agent in Grindlewald's army , Ravenna felt it too fast , she had no one to rely on , no motive and no home to return . People say Firewhiskey is better than Butterbeer , it's firy , it's nature was made to kill.  Just how Ravenna was feeling , her past feelings for him was returning these few days she spent with him.....she considered the best in her whole life.

'For love' she thought .