Dad" Oh!, I'll go and get help"

Eddie" Oh, no, no, no, Dad, don't leave me"

Dad" You sister is here, there's somewhere else I have to be"

Eddie" Dad, I need you, please"

Charlie" Don't leave us dad, I'm scared"

Eddie looks at him with his eyes filled with pain and I look at him with scared eyes.

Charlie" Please dad"

Dad" Of course.Um Oh! Oh!, Ambulance quickly, please, my son, he's very ill"

Alfie's POV

The time for the ceremony was getting closer and closer. I didn't like this one bit. Denby then walks in making fresh goosebumps appear on my arm.

Miss Denby" Not long to go now, everyone"

Jerome"How could you do that to me, Joy? How could you do that to Mara and Willow? How does it feel to have broken two girl's hearts?"

Joy" What Hmm? I didn't think of it like that"

Jerome"Well, maybe you should have"

Joy" Wait, don't turn this around back on me"

Patricia" Guys! For the last time, Denby is tricking you. All this stuff about flunking you has to be a lie"

Jerome"Flunk or not, the sooner we leave, the better. I have matters to attend to"

Alfie" Guys, we have to act now, this could be the only chance we have to stop Denby from..."

Miss Denby" Apologies, temporary interruption"

Joy" What are those?"

Miss Denby" Your robes, of course"

I can then see the fear in Joy's eyes. This was finally but terribly brings back memories for her.

Joy"I really don't like robes Miss, I've had a lot of bad experiences with them"

Patricia" We don't have to wear those"

Miss Denby" Oh, you're quite right Patricia, no you don't. Still, it's a pity for your families"

Alfie" What about our families?"

Miss Denby" Oh, you know.I was going to take a picture of you wearing the robes and send them to Patricia's twin, Alfie's parents, all your close relatives. I have their addresses. Joy, talk some sense into these two, will you?"

Joy" Guys, this suddenly feels like the whole "chosen one" thing all over again"

Alfie"Finally, we have been telling you!"

Joy" This isn't good, is it?"

Patricia" No, Joy, it's not"

Charlie's POV

I stood in the ambulance with Eddie, dad was outside and he telling us it was all going to be fine.

Eddie" Oh, Dad! Oh, I'm so glad you're here!

Charlie" Dad don't leave us"

Eddie"Oh, Dad! Oh, Dad, stay with me!"

Charlie" Stay here! Don't worry, Eddie, he is coming right dad"    

Dad" Of course I'll be right behind the ambulance in my car"

Eddie"You're not going to stay with me? Dad!"

Dad" Don't worry.You'll be fine! I'm just here and you have your sister"

The doors then slam shut and the ambulance starts driving off.