---

When you got to the hospital, you quickly entered there. It's good that you saw Kakucho standing on the side with the others.

"Kakucho!" You called him. Kakucho immediately turned to you with wide eyes.

"Oh shit... This is not good." You heard Ran say.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Kakucho asked you. He also looked at Mikey who was next to you.

"What are you guys doing here? Did something happen to izana?" Mikey asked in a confused tone.

"Uh, about that..." Kakucho cleared his throat before looking at his friends.

"Izana was just visiting someone." Ran replied. Yeah, visiting Danica Miles.

"Where is he? Can I see him?" You asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea---,"

Kakucho nodded his head "Sure, he's in room 112. Third floor."

"Okay..." You answered before quickly going to the elevator. You heard Mikey calling you but you ignored him. You were shaking when you got into the elevator. You don't know what to do.

When you arrived, you immediately went out and looked for room 112. Your eyes widened when you saw Izana come out of that room. A familiar woman also came out while calling Izana. You immediately hid to the side and peeked at them.

"Izana, listen---,"

Izana looked at her sharply. "Don't you dare, don't fucking touch me."

Pain appeared in the woman's eyes.

"Are you really going to leave me?! Izana I'm carrying your child!" She shouted while pointing her stomach.

"Nothing happened between us. Don't disturb me, why don't you visit your child's father?" He said in a cold tone.

'What? So he's not the father of that woman's child?

The woman was stunned by what he said. Izana's cold expression remained at her before he turned away. He was about to walk away but stopped when the woman spoke again.

"The other woman, who is she?"

Your eyes widened at what she said. Who?

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Izana asked her. He turned back to the woman

The woman gritted her teeth. "Your roommate! Your fucking love! The stupid girl who stole you away from me! She's the other woman right? Am I right Izana?!"

"Don't call her 'The other woman' Danica. She's the woman I love! Stop acting like there's something between us. We're just flings before, so please stop? I wanna be with her, respect that." Izana said tiredly Your heart beats faster because of what he said.

"I love her, please respect that." 

You felt tears running down your cheeks. Your heart softened because of what he said. He really loves you so much and he always proves it.

"Damn it, move Rindou! I can't see anything!"

"Shit what a drama..."

"I can't see anything Hanma..."

"Sorry Kisaki!"

"Damn, is that really Izana? Wait lemme record it hehehe! I'll send this to Shin bro!"

"Go Izana! Fight that bitch!"

"Poor pregnant chick."

You turned around to see Mikey and the others hiding as well.

"I-I hate you... I fucking hate you! You're always like this, so freaking unfair." Danica said painfully. She bowed her head and started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." Izana apologized.

"Why not me? I did everything for you. I was there by your side when you were at your lowest point..."

"I appreciate your love for me, but I can't return your feelings. I love her so damn much, I want to stay by her side."

'Damn it, you really deserve this guy!

"Okay..." She wiped her tears before looking at Izana "Leave now. I don't want to see your face again..."

Izana sighed heavily before nodding his head.

"Thank you, Danica."

He turned his back on her and started walking away. You followed him until you reached the first floor. You couldn't take it anymore so you approached him and hugged him from behind.

"Thank you, for loving me..." You said softly before burying your face in his back.

"Y/n...." You felt him facing you so you raised your head. He cupped your cheeks that made you cry.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while wiping your tears.

"I just wanna see you..."

"Hmmm, alright." You buried your head in his chest. You felt his shock because of what you did.

"Izana..."

"Yeah?"

"I requite your love..."