Epilogue

Epilogue

"Hello there, baby!" You smiled as you carried the baby in your arms. His name is Elli, and he was born just a few months ago. You smiled even more when he looked at you, what a cute boy!

"Mahal?" You heard Izana's voice so you immediately faced him. You saw how his face soured when he saw you holding a baby.

You ignored that and just approached him. "He's cute right? Our baby Elli,"

He rolled his eyes "That's not our kid."

You sighed heavily. Izana is really like that because he thinks Elli is taking you away from him. You put Elli down from the crib and approached your sulking boyfriend.

"Don't be jealous baby."

He sulked even more "It's mahal for you woman."

You put both of your arms around his neck.

"Okay then, mahal." You answered softly before kissing his cheeks. You two have been in a relationship with Izana for a long time, he also courted you for a year.

"Eww, you guys are disgusting!" You heard Mikey's voice so you immediately turned to him too.

He gave you both a disgusted look as he closed the door. You laughed at his expression and watched him approach Elli.

"Uncle is here now." He picked up Elli and played with him. You smiled because of that, Mikey is the most excited among you about Elli's birth. He said he would be the best uncle and he did.

"Hinata and Takemitchi's wedding is tomorrow, right?" You asked him.

He just nodded "Yeah."

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." Izana pulled your t shirt. You nodded before hugging his waist. The two of you went out and went to the dining area to eat, you saw Emma preparing the plates so you came to her and helped her.

"How's Elli?" She asked.

You were about to speak but were stopped when Mikey approached the two of you, carrying Elli in his arms.

"Are we complete-- wait where's gramps and Draken?" Shinchiro asked as he sat down next to Izana.

"Yeah, where's your husband Emma?" Izana asked his little sister.

"He's at the motorcycle shop. He'll be home later." Emma answered before approaching Elli, her son.

"At the dojo." Mikey replied. He gave Elli to Emma. "I'll just call gramps!"

It's true, Emma's married to Draken. It had been Emma's dream for a long time and it came true. Elli also came into their lives.

You sat next to Izana when Mikey returned with Granpa Sano.

"So, when will you give me a grandson Shinchiro?" Grandpa Sano asked Shinchiro who choked on the question.

"Why are you asking me? I don't have a girlfriend yet. Stop asking me gramps!"

"Because girls don't like him, that's why." Mikey replied blankly to Grandpa Sano.