22

Chapter 22

Izana almost sent his car flying. He doesn't know why he's panicking now, maybe because he's jealous, especially when you're with someone else. When he arrived at the bar, he immediately got out of the car and quickly entered the bar.

"Damn, where the hell is she?" Izana asked himself before continuing to look for you. He sighed and put his hand in his pocket.

He was looking for you but he didn't see you. He frowned when he saw Ran with a girl. He was about to approach Ran but stopped when he saw the two kissing.

"Fucker." Izana cursed before leaving there.

He also tried to look for Emma but he couldn't see her. He left the bar irritably and went to the parking lot. He went to his car and leaned against it before taking the phone out of his pocket.

He tried to call you but you didn't answer. He clicked his tongue in irritation before trying to call you again. After a while you answered his call. Izana seemed to want to explode in anger when he heard your voice.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?" Izana asked you coldly.

"Cafe." You answered confusedly. "Why? I'm with my friend, Eren."

Izana gritted his teeth before ruffling his hair in annoyance.

"Friend? Are you sure about that?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yes, what's the matter Izana? Are you mad or something? Did I do something wrong? Why are you acting like that?"

"Go home." Izana ordered.

"What? Why are you acting like that? Stop it Izana. I'll go home later! Let me have fun first okay? Stop acting like a strict dad."

"Don't test my patience, woman." He threatened.

"Don't test my patience too. It's irritating." You answered coldly before hanging up.

His first clenched in anger. It's true that he's jealous, but he has no right to be jealous because he's just your friend, right? He didn't want to have feelings for you, after all, if he was given a chance to lose his feelings for you, he would do it.

'He doesn't want to love you.

"Should I move on? Should I fuckin' start dating someone to forget my feelings for you? " He sighed heavily before looking up.