33

Chapter 33

"What happened?" Emma asked you. You couldn't answer because your brain was still blank, you don't know what you will do, or how you will feel. You were about to confess to him-- why now? That's not true right?

"Izana, what happened?" I heard Mikey ask him. I felt Izana's hand on my shoulder. I just came back to reality when he suddenly made me face him.

"Wait for me here okay? Don't believe that, please..." He begged, You feel heavy in your chest but you still managed to nod at him.

"Alright, see you later mahal..."

You stared at him before he let go of you and left. His friends follow him, Your friends bombarded you with questions but you didn't answer any of them.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Don't force her to answer all your questions." Shinchiro intervened.

Wakasa nodded "Do you guys want to eat first? My treat."

"Omg, yes sugar daddeh..."

"Yes, food!"

"Thank you Wakasa! Best brother!"

"He's not your brother Senju."

"I'll pass..." You said. They all turned to you, especially Emma, ​​who couldn't believe it.

"Why?!" Emma asked as she approached you.

You smiled bitterly at her "Umm, I'm tired so I'll just go home. Have fun!"

"Fine!" Emma pouted "But can you text us later?" She added.

"In our gc!" Senju replied.

"I'll take you home..." Mikey approached you with a key in his hand.

"No need---,"

Mikey looked at you "Let me take you home, please." He insisted, you just nodded. You said goodbye to your friends before following Mikey. Izana and the person he was talking to suddenly came to your mind.

'Maybe that's not true, right? But what if-- what if it's true? But what if it's true that he is the father of her child...

'How about you? It breaks your heart.

"Don't think about it," You heard Mikey say. You turned to him, he was leaning on his motorcycle. "I don't know what happened to you and Izana but please trust him. He's an asshole, but his feelings for you are real."

"Just believe in my brother..."

You tried to smile before nodding at him. You suddenly thought of something.

"Mikey, can we go to the hospital? Let's meet Izana there." You asked him.

He gave you a confused look before answering "Huh? What is he doing there?"

You didn't answer his question. Mikey noticed the sudden change in your expression.

"Okay, let's go there. Hop in."