19- Baby Shower

It had been about two months since we found out the gender and the baby shower was today.

"Sammy? They're all here." Buster said, walking into the bedroom.

"Alright." I threw my hair into a bun and walked downstairs.

"Oh Sammy. You are just looking fabulous today." Hunter said, causing me to laugh.

"You know what, I look wonderful." I said, sitting on the couch.

"We have to open presents because mine is the best." Crawford said, handing me his present.

____________

"Oh ok. So far I have a jersey for her from everyone on the team, a Giants blanket, a baby bag, and a bunch of clothes. I'm actually really proud of you guys. I only thought I was getting jerseys there for a while." I said, causing all of them to laugh.

"Hey hey hey. Don't forget that I got her a headband." Joe protested.

"I remember. Thank you." I said, ruffling his hair.

"And now all you guys have matching Mad Bum shorts." Bummy said, pointing his finger at me.

"Oh lord. I remember the shorts." I laughed, folding the clothes into a pile.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the chocolate cake on the counter. I grabbed a bunch of forks because I was too lazy to cut it.

"Alright. Because I'm too lazy to cut it, we are just going to take bites off of it." I set on the table and handed them each a fork.

_______________

"I seriously can't believe they each got a jersey for her." I laughed as Buster and I set up the nursery.

"Well, what do you expect? I was sorta expecting them each to get a jersey and then some. I'm surprised that Sergio was the only one that got her a sweatshirt." He said, helping me hanging up some of the clothes.

"Those boys are such idiots. But I couldn't imagine life without them."

"Seriously." He said.

"Might as well paint her room orange and black, everything else it." I said, folding the Giants blanket and setting it in her crib.

"Let's not because it would look weird having a pink crib." He laughed.

"Man, I love those boys."