15- World Series: Game Four

World Series: Game four
San Francisco, California

I walked as quickly as I possibly could down towards the locker room the boys were in. I finally found it and I opened the door.

"Is everyone wearing pants?" I yelled, looking at my feet.

"Yes!" The boys chorused back.

I walked in and quietly shut the door before walking over to Buster and intertwining our fingers. "You guys ready for this?"

"Hell yeah!" They all cheered.

"Alright. Well, you guys have a game to win. I'll see you all later." I said, kissing Buster's cheek and the wishing them all good luck before walking to my seat by first base.

Here we go..

____________

"You guys seriously did so good tonight." I said, eating the french fries on my plate.

"Thanks. It was so fun." Hunter said.

"That was so awesome. I was so excited. Like I would have been jumping around for you guys but I have a little person inside of me." I said, patting my belly causing them all to smile at me.

"That reminds me, when do you guys find out the gender?" Joe asked.

"The day after the parade." I said, rubbing my thumb over Buster's knuckles.

"Wow. You guys will be busy." He said, taking one of my french fries.

"Dude. Why do you guys always eat my food?" I wined, kicking his leg.

"Because you're like a sister to all of us. Besides Buster obviously."

"Yeah ok. I'm going to go to bed. You guys all did amazing tonight. I'll see you in the morning." I said, standing up and stretching.

"Night Samuel." Joe said smiling, causing me to glare at him.

"Oh my goodness. My name is Samantha, not Samuel." I said, flicking his hat off his head. "Night."