𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗨𝗧!

Zacznij od początku

"I- just come over! Now!"

"Alright, christ, i'll get my mom to take me - see you guys later,"

"Bye mads, see ya,"

"Yep, i'll be over in 5."

I hung up the phone and sighed, what had i gotten myself into?

-🌷-

After a long while of anxious waiting, meaning only like 5 minutes, there was finally a ringing doorbell, and luckily, Mason went to Jacobs, so i didn't have to race him to answer it.

"Madeleine! Becca! Come in." I said, grabbing both their arms and pulling them upstairs.

"Well alright-"

We all entered my room, and i sat down on my desk chair, as the two girls sat on my bed, facing me.

"So, its about Jacob, isn't it?" Becca said, as i nodded, "well, what do you need help with?"

"I dont know! I just-" i sighed, "i just need to know whether its just a little crush or i'm actually in love with him,"

"Thats obvious," Madeleine shrugged, "you're in love with him."

"Can we just do one of those weird crush test things? Please, Madeleine." I practically begged, as she groaned.

"Alright, fine, but i know i'll be correct," she said, "i'll ask you a set of questions, and you have to reply - honestly."

"Alright.."

-🌷-
JACOBS POV
"Jacob! Just text her!" Tristan yelled.

"What should i write?" I asked, still on y/n's contact.

"Nothing." Mason said.

"Mason i swear to god!-" Tristan, yet again, yelled.

"Shut up! Alright, Jacob, how about you write..." Miguel said, as he started to think, "i've got...nothing."

"Just ask her out to the park! Its not that hard," Spencer said, sighing.

"I know! But what should i type?!" I yelled back.

"You can type... 'hey! Lets stay friends and then we will make everyone happy!'" Mason smiled sarcastically.

"MASON!!" Everyone yelled, apart from me as he jumped.

"Alright, jeez, i'll stop.."

"Thank you," Tristan said, "hand me the phone,"

"Nuh uh, you'll say something either really cringey or really stupid," i replied, hiding my phone as he tried to grab it.

"Jacob give me the phone!" He said, charging at me.

"No!"

"Give me the damn phone!!"

It slipped out of my grip just as Mason caught it.

Me and Tristan gave each other a quick glance, still tangled with each other, before running over to Mason as he started running away.

"Mason!"

"I swear to god if you break my phone!-"

"Haha!! You cant text y/n now!" He teased, still running away from us.

"MASON!!"

Me and Tristan stopped for a minute, both of us out of breath.

"I think..." i was able to say, panting on each word, "I'm..going..to..kill..him.."

"Thats.." Tristan sighed, "lovely.."

We saw Mason go back upstairs, my phone in his hand.

"Mason!" I yelled, starting to run again.

By the time me and Tristan got upstairs, we saw all the others huddled together over Miguel, as he had my phone in his hands.

"Oh god, what did you say?" I asked, grabbing my phone from him as he winced.

Y/n ❤️💍

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to
the park tmr with me? If you're free of course :)

"Oh god, what did you guys do?"