His hair is being braided..

By a small redhead boy, with brown-reddish eyes and cute soft cheeks.

soft?

Well the child cheeks do look soft.

'Child.Do you know what am I?? DO your parents dindt tell you the danger of talking with strangers? I saw a child the same size being taken away li-'

'Please stop moving'

The redhead child ask politely.

'Tch, How a feeble child like you dare to touch a dragon hair..'

Eruhaben voice sounds a bit harsh but the child dindt seem to care..

'WOOW! You are a dragon! That is soo COOL!'

The child looks up with stars in his eyes and unfinish braid on his little palm.

There is some magic with seeing a child amazement..And this particular child actually touch his heart out of pure cuteness.

Eruhaben just nodded at the redhead child with a stoic face..

Before Eruhaben could spoke up the child spoke firts.

'Mommy told me stories about dragons! mommy says that they are prideful and mighty!'

Eruhaben just stare at the little child..His heart went confused when the child expression turn sour..

'But....All  the stories mommy told! The dragons sounds lonelyy!'

'Ho'

Eruhaben has an amused expression after hearing the child.

'Dragonss lives long, Sir! do you get lonely often? If so, I would visit and braid your hair, I promise everytime!'

Suddenly now a determine looks plaster on the child face.

Eruhaben frown and want to protest..And something hit him..Was he talking with a human child so normally?...Thats odd..

Eruhaben thought a bit.

The child on the otherhand just continue to braid Eruhaben hair.

'My name is Cale, Cale Henitsue.. Whats yours?'

Ahh.. A noble child.

'Haa...The name is  Eruhaben...'

Cale nodded and continue to braid the person hair he just met 5 minutes ago..

Eruhaben dont really know what to say..At this moment his dragon mind just went blank..He stood in silent as the child were tugging and combing his hair..He didn't really mind this child to braid his hair for some reason..

Eruhaben looks behind where the child is at..

The child were braiding his hair with concetration..Eruhaben notices that Cale is standing.. Eruhaben sigh and sat onto the ground..Cale follows and now Cale can properly braid his hair. 

For a brief moment they sat in silence..Before Eruhaben breaks the silent.

'Say child, why are you here in this dangerous forest..All alone?..I could feel there is no other presence except you and some  monsters.'

'Well, I want to fight fate.'

Cale answears.

'What ridiculous statment is that?!'

Eruhaben voice were harsh and strict, he couldnt believe the level of stupidity this child possessed..

Cale dintd finish tho, Cale continue his statment in a calm and stoic voice.