it looks pretty good if i do say so myself, seeing as i did most of the work on my own. noti's dumbass was suppose to come help me but he dubbed me because he was, quote on quote, 'finally getting the opportunity to record a video'. apparently the two he was filming with were so busy that they never had time until today, how convenient for me.

i roll my eyes, remembering our conversation earlier when he told me, at least he had the kindness to actually sound sorry. i know he was excited to film the video though, so it's whatever I GUESS.

i shut my door and toss myself on my bed, bouncing slightly as the springs recoil. i shut my eyes, trying to rest after the long day i just had. key word being "trying", because my rest was interrupted by my phone blaring loudly. my eyes snap open and i sigh in annoyance, sitting up and reaching for my blue iphone 12 that sat charging on the bedside table.

upon seeing 'big cousin🫀.' i hit the accept button, taking my phone off the charger and moving to sit with my back against my headboard. "is that jiiinxx gzzzzzz" he drags out the words in an annoying voice that makes me laugh, shaking my head at the boy through the phone. "what do you want from me dickhead?"

i tuck a piece of hair behind my ear as noti turns the camera to show he's recording. i crack a smile, already knowing what he wants. "nigga i'm tired and hungry, i'm not coming out today wrd2." I glance at the time, seeing it's only 5:40, and i make a face already knowing ima end up going out anyways.

the older boy sucks his teeth, giving me a look through the phone "bro, j, it's only 6pm. i need you for a video, we need one more girl and you the only one i know would be down." i hear voices in the background, making my eyebrows furrow. "who you wit?"

"the people i was doing the video with, im dropping them off at the place we shooting the video." he pauses and a convincing smirk splays on his face, "and you should get ready so i can come get you and bring you here, we not gonna start filming until like 6:45-7." i let out yet another sigh, rolling my head to the side to stare at my dresser.

"fine bro, whatever you say, ima start getting ready." i slide off the side of my bed. "aii, thank you my heart. i'll see you soon." i hear the car doors unlock from his side, i nod. "safety, my heart." and we hang up.

i connect my phone back to the charger before going over to grab underwear and a bra from the drawers under my tv, then going into the bathroom.

after showering, i dry myself off and slide my undergarments on before wrapping the towel back around my body. i wash my face and brush my teeth again, even though i did it this morning. then i go back into my room to get ready.

 then i go back into my room to get ready

(not the hair tho, jus the outfit)

after getting dressed, i put on deodorant and sit at my vanity. "alexa, shuffle play j.i the prince of n.y" i speak out loud before switching the vanity's leds on, squinting slightly at the brightness of them.

the instrumental of 'blame on me' starts as i lean back to glance at my tv, seeing 6:15pm on the display screen. i mumble lyrics as i do my everyday makeup. not too much, just filling my eyebrows in lightly, some concealer over a few red spots, a little bit of mascara on my bottom lashes only because i have extensions, and some highlight in the inner corners of my eyes.

as i dip a brush into a highlighter pallet, my phone starts ringing again. pushing away from my vanity, and walking over to my phone before pressing the green button. when the call connects i press on the box with my face to make it bigger, using that as a mirror to put highlight on the tip of my nose. "i'm outside your building." noti's voice rings through the screen. i nod, "i'll be down inna minute." i say before hanging up.

quickly, i clean up my vanity, spritz my signature perfume all over me, and brush my straightened hair. then, i grab my black sprayground tote from the shelf unit beside me. after making sure everything i needed was inside, i unplugged my charger from the wall beside my bed and threw it in, grabbed my phone, and flicked the light switch off as i walked out of my room.

as i reach the front door i see my mom sitting on the couch, a plate with tostones and fried salami sitting on the coffee table in front of her. "mami, voy a salir con noti." i let her know, she clicks her phone on to check the time before nodding.

("mom, i'm going to go hang out with noti.")

she reaches for a tostone, and takes a bite. "bien, toma tus llaves. estoy cerrando la puerta a las diez." she points to a set of keys that sat on the kitchen counter. i nod before grabbing them and sliding them in my bag. "aii mami, i love you." i say, opening the door.

("okay, take your keys. i'm locking the door at ten.")

"i love you too, lia. be careful." she says, giving me a serious tone. i respond before exiting the house.

 i respond before exiting the house

&&.    JINX'S NOTES !
im maaaddd excited to start writing this😭 so just in case there's any confusion on how noti and jinx are cousin, its from jinx's dad's side. anthony (jinx's dad) and noti's dad are brothers so boom noti and jinx are cousins. anthony is black btw, and kiera is domi ❤️. HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS!!

❪ written:  september 27, 2022. ❫
❪ published:  september 28, 2022. ❫       ❪ word count:  1150. ❫

E4N💙.
FOREVER NOTTI'S WORLD.