ch.11 a cigarette for both sides

3rd pov

MV: so, Japan? Is that your prim minister? A man covering for others to fill his desires? A man who swore in front everyone and yet he did things even I wouldn't do it?

As he looked at the camera with silent, the heroes were in disbelieve that some heroes were killed, the prime minister was dead and to top all of it, things was shown which could lead to questioning the government.

Nezu: someone, anyone, go there and destroy those screens!!

MV: oh~ the amount of the times I heard your screams for heroes, cheering, supporting everything they do, worshipping them from head to toe, looking at them like the pure definition of righteousness, none of you have ever asked them, so, I am here to show you their sides that no one saw, I will show you their true faces!! Go and ask them, they won't answer you, but I'll!! So which side will you choose?

As the screen went off, UA was silent from what happened, Nezu looked back at everyone as they were all stunned to talk, Nezu started telling them to begin the searching for anything, only for someone to call him.

Aizawa: Sir! Someone is calling you.

Nezu: I don't have ti-

???: you should have time for me.

As Nezu turned to who said that, when he saw the one who called him, he froze.

Nezu told everyone to go out immediately, as they didn't want to, Nezu yelled for them to go out, when both of them were left alone, Nezu quickly welcomed him to a seat and tea.

???: I don't have time for this and you already know, so let's cut to chase.

Meanwhile

Izuku: so! Did you like my little gift for the heroes?

As Shigaraki and Kurogiri were in lost of words, AFO was happy, no, delightful by it.

AFO: so you did that? Do you know after what you done, not only the heroes, but the authorities that's stronger than heroes will be after you?

Izuku: they can come, I'll welcome everyone with open arms, now, let's celebrate!!

As Izuku raised a glass with grape juice in it, both Kurogiri and Shigaraki raised their glasses too while AFO was just looking at them.

In UA

As we see Nezu sighed after the man left, he started to grab a glass of water, only for it to slip and fall, resulting to breaking it, Nezu looked at the broken pieces.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . . . . A man appeared one day and killed more than most villains in one day, never showed his face, kept his identity hidden, no information about anything, and on top of that, he made the government on me, and now I have to give a speech tomorrow quickly to calm down the citizens.

As sighed, he opened a drawer and grabbed two things, a lighter and a cigarette pack, he put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it, taking few breath from it.

Nezu: I don't remember when was the last time I used this . . . . . .

Next day

We see a conference was held in front of UA with top heroes in it, reporters, journalists, cameras, officers, citizens were surrounding them and many more a little away from them.

Nezu: Ahem, good morning everyone, I am Nezu, principal of UA and one of the head of council of heroes of Japan, and today I came to talk about the incident happened last night, now, you all are well aware that villains are the sole reason for heroes existence, so we don't have to dou-