𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 ~ 𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓪

En başından başla

Felix takes your silence as a hint to continue, "Sorry I- I didn't mean it in a weird way I swear. I just meant that I wanted to talk to you."

You check the time on your phone, '11 : 43 PM'.

"You wanted to talk to me at 11:43 at night," you chuckle, leaning back on the couch, "Do call all the girls at this time? I'm only asking because some of them might get the wrong idea."

"No, only the ones who ask out in front of cafés," Felix laughs lightly.

"Oh yeah, and how many girls have you asked out in front of cafés?" you tease.

"Just one," Felix replies softly, allowing any trace of laughter vanishes from his voice, "And no matter what I do, I can't seem to get her out of my head."

Your cheeks heat up as you quickly mute yourself on the call and try to steady your breathing. Even though you know you're not in the position to date anyone, you can't help but blush when he flirts with you so openly like this. 

"Well she sounds really special," you say after unmuting yourself, "what's her name?"

"Her name is Y/N, and I think I really creeped her out by calling her practically at midnight," he says, causing to you to smile to yourself. 

"I'm not creeped out," you say as you get up from the couch and walk down the hall to your room, "just concerned."

"About what?" he asks.

"Well, about the fact that you called me and not anyone else. I mean, I don't really know you," you respond carefully, worrying about your choice of words, but Felix doesn't seem to mind.

"Exactly," he responds, "You don't know me. Everyone knows me or at least thinks they know me, no one is genuine anymore. Except you."

You lay down on your bed and look up at the ceiling, wondering what he meant by that, "Well then tell me about you, about the real you, not just who everyone thinks you are."

The line goes silent as Felix ponders your words and the sweetness in your voice. It pulls at the strings of his heart and makes him want to ask you out a million times over even you reject him every time. 

"What do you want to know?" he asks, and you can tell that he's smiling just by the sound of his voice which makes you smile too.

"Let's start off with the basics, and don't you dare lie to me," you say, causing him to laugh, "tell me your name and about your family."

"Well my name is Felix Lee but my Korean name is Lee Yongbok and I hate it" he groans and rolls his eyes.

You giggle at the sassiness in his voice before asking him to continue.

"I have 2 sisters, Rachel's older and Olivia's younger than me. We get along well but I don't see them as much as I like nowadays," He explains and you notice that his voice sounds sad.

"Why?" You ask.

"Well, mainly because I live in Korea and I'm usually busy with.. work."

"That makes sense," you start, "But why do you have to work in Korea? If you miss your family surely there's something that you can do related to your job in Australia, right?"