𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 - 𝓟𝓵𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

𝓟𝓛𝓤𝓥𝓘𝓞𝓟𝓗𝓘𝓛𝓔

[𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷]

𝓐 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷.

*

*

*

You are working morning shift today at the café and it is fairly quiet so you find yourself drifting off to sleep at the counter as you wait for someone to come in so you can take there order.

"I'M AWAKE" you jolt up as you feel someone tap your shoulder, but you calm down as you realise it's just Oliver.

"Jeez Louise Oli," you mutter under you breath causing him to wince at the nickname you gave him.

"N/N, I told you to stop calling me that, it makes me sound 5," Oliver pouts as he tosses you a cloth so you can help him clean the tables.

N/N stands for nickname

"Well then you have to stop calling me N/N" you laugh.

The two of you begin to wipe down the tables and continue to talk. You have known Oliver since you started working at the café. Even though he is younger than you he's been working here longer than you have. He lives in the city so he's been working here since he was in high school.

"So Oli, you started university this year huh, what did you say you were studying again?" you ask.

"N/N, I literally told you this literally last week," he sighs, "I'm studying architecture."

"Wait," you say , counting the amount of years you have left at university on your fingers, "you'll finish before meee," you whine.

"Yep, which is why I seriously question why you chose to study medicine," Oliver chuckles.