Baby don't attach my name to no ho.

"So why you walk back over to him?"

"Bitch cause I can, fuck is you asking me all these questions for?" I mugged her.

"Nah but fr bitch you not Steve harvey" China chimed in.

"Bitch it's not family feud get the fuck back" Jaliyah clapped her hands.

"I know you hoes not naming game shows" Will shook his head tripping over his feet.

"We can go" I said to the girls they nodded as we made way to my car.

"He got you fucked up, ugly ass" Jaliyah mumbled as we got inside.

I shrugged it off, he wasn't my nigga and he ain't owe me no loyalty.

"Where we going?" I asked pulling off quickly.

"Bitch you know Monae having a hosting for her brother" China said, I nodded driving that way.

"This shit bet not be lame either, you know her brother can't rap" Jaliyah said.

I nodded "Not even that bitch can't nobody tell him because he stay with that gun on his hip" I spoke.

"Girl you know they said that mf a prop?"

"I believe it, he clutch and don't ever pull that hoe out"

"He bet not pull that bitch out on stage" I said pulling onto the street.

"It's packed for a soundcloud rapper" China mumbled as I finally parked in somebody's lawn.

"Leh go" I said taking the keys out the car, I pulled my shorts down and adjusted my top walking towards the house.

"This nigga started rapping already"

Walking into the house a funny smell hit my nose, I jerked my head back fanning my face.

"This shit not normal"

Monae approached hugging all of us "I'm glad y'all came, the drinks in the back and if y'all wanna sit it's chairs and shit" She said.

We nodded walking to the back I grabbed a cup and mixed dark and light.

"Hey Osama" I heard, looking up I saw him walking over to me. Rolling my eyes I wandered off outside.

Sipping from my cup, I tuned the music out feeling somebody come sit down next to me.

"What you walk off for?" I heard Osama ask, I kissed my teeth. Bitch it wasn't clear?

"I ain't wanna be around you boo" I drank some more.

My chest felt hot as fuck.

"Ain't did you nun. Fuck wrong witchu?" He took the cup from me.

He poured the liquor out and my mouth dropped.

"You letting ya li gf disrespect me don't be in my face then be in hers, Ian with it" I shrugged.

"She ain't my bitch, you see I ain't talk back" He slapped my leg.

"Right" I rolled my eyes, he looked at me as somebody approached.

"Saint?" I heard I looked up and saw Carl, we went to school together I haven't saw him since we graduated.