Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin

Start from the beginning

???: If you're talking about her, then fuck that. I don't date a slut.

The young girl looked shocked and hurt, looking like she wanted to cry for the rude comment.

???: Then here's a special advice my friend.

The young man nodded at the beefcake with him. The giant grabbed the boy by his own wrist, practically crushing it as he held it. The boy cried and winced in his own pain.

???: OW! Hey! W-What the fuck dude?!

???: Not fun when it's someone else doing that to you. Huh?

The boy continued to whine and argue to stop, but the giant held him tight. No matter the wriggle. The young man stared into the boys eyes.

???: Next time, try picking a fight your own size. You filthy mongrel.

The young man nodded and the beefcake then proceeded to slam the boy onto the hard concrete. The boy groaned in pain.

???: What's going on here?

???: Hm?

The group looked to see a group of three individuals of what seemed to be the student council.

???: Woah! Student Council President Sona Shitori!

???: With Vice President Tsubaki Shinra and Secretary Genshirou Saji!

Sona: What is the meaning of this ruckus here on school campus?

The young boy looked up and freaked out. He then pointed at the young man and giant.

???: T-Those two guys ruthlessly attacked me!

???: Seriously?! You tried assaulting a girl and they stopped you from doing that!

???: Total bullshit dude! Screw you man!

Sona: It seems that the crowd disagrees with you.

???: What?! Why would I hit my girlfriend?!

The boy turned to his "girlfriend".

???: Katase, you believe me right? Why would I-

Katase: HE TRIED TO HIT ME! HE GRIPPED ONTO MY WRIST AND DUMPED ME FOR A STUPID SIGHT! ALL I DID WAS LOOK AND GOT A HAND RAISED AT ME!

???: EH?!

Katase: And besides! I'm not your girlfriend anymore right?!

The young boy looked back in shock. He slowly and nervously turned back to Sona.

Sona: You'll be coming with us immediately to the office to discuss your punishment.

???: Hey! Come on! WAIT!!

Sona did not wait for a single sentence to be finished. With the help of Tsubaki and Saji, the boy was dragged to the student council. Katase turned to the young man.