When he Proposes • Part One (Special Scenario)

Start from the beginning

They are literally the most adorable pair ever, they way they compliment each other is absolutely perfect.

They've only been dating for a few months, but they act like they have been together for a really long time.

Is that how Luka and I looked when we first started dating?

While I was busy gushing over those two oblivious beans, Luka reaches for my hand. My eyes grew wide as I felt the tender heat of his calloused hand on mine, warming me up in an instant.

I looked up, my gaze instantly meeting with mezmerizing teal eyes.

I smiled at him, raising my brow as I search for my answers in those eyes of his. "Is there something on my face?" I then asked.

Luka raises both our hands up to his lips, then gave it a tender kiss. My cheeks flared up in an instant.

Even after all this time of us being together, I still feel giddy whenever he does those adorable gestures.

A husky chuckle escaped him, his lips forming into a small smile. "You look beautiful tonight." Luka complimented.

For a moment, it felt like we were both lost in time. Everyone around us forgotten as we walk hand in hand, enjoying each others company.

"Baby?" I hard Luka call out to me. Raising my brow, I hummed in reply then mumbled. "Is there something wrong, Luka?"

His eyes meet with mine, and I was once again stuck in his teal orbed trap. He stopped in his tracks, and I followed suit.

I could hear Marinette and Adrien voices slowly drowning away, leaving only just the two of us.

"There's actually something I want to ask you. I've been wanting to ask you this question for a very long time now.."

The soft tone of Lukas voice had me a little bit confused, I wonder what he wanted to ask me.

"I'm listening, whats up Babe?" I turned to face him, and was a little surprised to see the nervousness and uncertainty in his demeanor.

I patiently waited for him to speak, a smile playing on my lips to comfort him in some way.

"I was thinking that.. Maybe. Are you ready to-"

"(Y/N), Look! I found some amazing shell crafts we definitely need to go buy one!!"

Our conversation was halted to a stop when we heard Marinettes cheerful voice slowly inching closer and closer to us.

She had a playful smile on her face, her eyes practically glowing with mischievousness.

Immediately, she grabbed a hold of my hand and started to drag me away, Leaving a dumbfounded Luka who's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"C-can we talk about it some other time, Babe? I love you!"

-

Third Person Pov

Adrien looks at Marinette, bemusement avail in his emerald green eyes.

As (Y/N) was busy immersing herself in the beauty of the shell crafts, Adrien nudged his girlfriend to grab her attention.

Marinettes head shot up, the corner of her lips were smeared with ice cream. She raised a brow at him. "Is something wrong?"

With a small sigh escaping his lips, Adrien reaches his hand out to Marinettes face.

He swiftly wiped the vanilla off with his thumb, then he brought his hand up his lips and licked it. His eyes never leaving Marinettes, who's face was already turning beet red.

Adrien wanted to kiss her endlessly till the end of time, but decided against it as there were more important matters to discuss at the moment.

"I saw what you did there, Purr-incess. Why did you do that?" He gestured to Lukas direction.

Marinette turns to look at Luka, who's nervous aura was now drowned with disappointment. She then looks back at her boyfriend, then let's out a small huff.

"He's not ready. They both deserve a miraculous proposal, and we're going to help them." She exclaims.

This time, Adrien furrowed his brows in confusion as he repeated her words. "We're going to help them?"

Marinette nods her head profusely. "Of course! We're the famous bug and cat team. And it is our duty to protect and help the citizens of Paris. Isn't that right, Chaton?"

Adrien could never miskate that determined look on Marinettes face, those bluebell eyes of hers gleaming with pride.

Leaning in, Adrien presses a small kiss on her head, basking in her sweet, natural scent.

"Okay, Milady." He merely answered, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting manner.

"Oh also- It's the cat and bug team, Purr-incess." Adrien added, rolling his eyes as Marinette playfully lands a slap on his shoulder.