☆•~ special chap !

Authors note: I hope everyone's doing okay,I deeply apologizes for not being active. Please do take care of yourself little one :)
I give you a random one-shot :3
——

• mikey x m/n VALENTINES AU •+++M/n lays his head on his desk and sighs,the lectures his teacher was giving was tiring and he couldn't help to go home

+++
M/n lays his head on his desk and sighs,the lectures his teacher was giving was tiring and he couldn't help to go home.

—> TIMESKIP

"FINALLY SCHOOL'S FREAKING DONE !! (teachers name) LECTURES ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST !!" Chifuyu stretched his arms as he started packing his stuff to go home.

"U-uhm...(L/N)?" A sudden voice could be heard behind M/N as him and chifuyu turned around to look who it was.

"Hm? Mari? What is it" the (h/c) haired boy stared at the girl infront of him.

"I...I have chocolates for you! I hope you like them!" The girl now known as Mari shoved the chocolates onto the (tall/short) male and ran away.

"Damn ! M/n's got his fifth chocolate of the day !? I DIDNT EVEN GET ONE???" Baji came shortly after,M/N and Chifuyu turning to face him.

"Want em?" M/n proposed the long black haired male.

"REALLY?? HELL YEA—"

"NO !!" Chifuyu exclaimed which startled the two boys.

"The hell is your problem Chifuyu? You want chocolate too? I don't mind sharing."

"M/n-san! You should keep those chocolates and treasure them! Those girls probably worked hard to make those chocolates!!"

"...Fuyu-bro....Half of these chocolates are found at the supermarket for 3$...."

"Oh...."

—> TIMESKIP

"See you next time homies"

"CYA M/N-SAN!"

"UNTIL NEXT TIME M/N-DUDE!!!"

When Chifuyu and Baji disappeared from M/N's vision,he started walking to his house—- well that was until a certain short blondie came out of nowhere.

"M/N-CHIN !!"

"AH ! oh hey Mikey" m/n sighed as he was relieved it wasn't some other random girl

"Are those chocolates?" Mikey pointed at all the chocolates M/N was holding

"Yeah...I got those since it's Valentine's Day today"

All of the sudden Mikey snatched the chocolates and started stuffing all the sweets in his mouth.

"Mikey...You could've just asked me to eat the chocolates of you wanted them so badly—"

"Nobody is aloud to give m/n-chin chocolates but me! No matter what I'll always have the best chocolate for you ಠ_ಠ !!" Mikey swallowed all all the sweets he had without choking.

M/N chuckled at his friend infront of him.

"Gee...Your acting like we're dating dumbass"

"...Let's hang out for Valentine's Day right now!" Mikey held the taller boy's hand and started dragging to whatever location Mikey wanted to bring m/n to—

But m/n didnt mind,because it was Mikey.

Both of their hearts were beating so fast that it could be heard,though none of them dared to point it out because it reminded them that they were both alive.