CHAPTER 5♥︎

author's note: TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING !! I only write when I'm EXTRAAAA bored sadly. So please don't expect to have quick updates,they're gonna be...very slow. Also idk where this plot is going.

warnings : cringe plot,bad grammar.

—warnings : cringe plot,bad grammar

WHAT THE FUCK ??

M/n mentally screamed in his head,lying his head down on his desk as he was rethinking about the event that happened yesterday,the teachers lesson were blurry but it's not like he gave any care about it.

"pssst"
.........
"PSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT"
"...what do you want 'fuyu?" M/n whispered,eyeing his blonde haired friend.

"Wanna go to this new ice cream shop near the school ? Baji-san's coming too." Chifuyu smiled softly,it honestly made M/N'a heart flutter,I mean how it couldn't ? Chifuyu was one hell of a cutie pie.

.
.
.
.
"FINALLY OUT OF HELL !!!!" Baji screamed,spreading out his arms to enjoy and cherish the fresh air hitting his face.

"Where's the ice cream place cha wanna check out fu—"

"M/N-CHIINN !!"

The trio turned around to see another trio catching up to them.
Oh..
Oh no...
Oh nononononono....
WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE !?

"Hah? Mikey?" The black haired male stares at the shorter man in confusion on why tf is his childhood friend here,infront of him.

The (eye color) eyes scanned the boys infront of him,one was of course,Mikey,the second,Draken,the third one....

Aye...That's the injured guy from last time...was it Take...Takemicchi??? Oh wait...

"Hey Baji,you know them?" M/n pointed at the individuals standing confidently infront of him.

"Mikey is Baji's childhood friend,eventually meeting draken soon after and Takemitchy recently,we're both in Toman." Chifuyu explained.

Toman...I'm guessing it's their gang.

"Huh? You know M/N-chin?"
"Yeah!" Chifuyu exclaimed,hugging M/N's arm proudly and M/N winking at him.

"Hmph! Unfair!" Mikey pouted and looked away,feeling jealous of Baji and Chifuyu.

"Hey hey....let's go get ice cream now,I'm craving for it right now!" Baji threw his arms around chifuyu and M/N.

"Last one who arrives at the ice cream shop pays !" Chifuyu screamed and started sprinting there.

"YOU DIPSHIT WE DONT KNOW WHERES THE ICE CREAM SHOP IS!" M/N yelled and the others following him from behind.

######
Chapter 4: done ✔️
I'm so sorry the chapters are short,I'll try making them longer next time.

If I was to write another fanfic...Who would you guys want it to be ? (Which character). The fan fiction is gonna be M!reader.