The Twins Have Arrived

Start from the beginning

Y/n/Ruby: Crap!

Lucy: You two do realize I had a tracking chip installed on you that alerts me right?

Lucy: Listen, I'm sorry for what ever damage the two have caused you, and am fully willing to pay for the damages, just please don't hurt them.

???: Oh I assure you, I wasn't going to hurt them at all, in fact, I was just about to ask them if they wanted to go to Beacon academy.

Lucy: Wait, a school? Why?

???: Simple, I believe that they would be fine Huntsman, and at my school, I would be able to refine them, and allow you an escape from Night City, after all, you not remembered for how you lived, your remembered for how you died here, is that correct, Ms. Martinez?

Mom gritted her teeth.

Lucy: That's right, so what?

???: Don't think of this as meerly moving away, think of it as a way for your children to get put of this wretched place.

Y/n: Watch it.

I she looked at me with eyes like those of a tiger to which I back away slowly. She then looked back at the man in a suit.

Lucy: You've been phrasing it as if they would want it, how are you so sure that they'll take it?

???: I guess your right. Let me start over. I am Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Union academy, and I am offering your children an exclusive deal. A scholarship if you will, for free, all they have to do is accept.

Mom grabbed me and Ruby anf pulled her aside.

Lucy: Y/n, Ruby,what do you think?

Y/n: I say we ad some things

Ruby: Yeah, let's do it!

Ruby smiled and we turned towards Ozpin.

Y/n: We have some conditions first. One-

Ruby: A ripper doc must be available at tye school, 2-

Y/n: We get paid 5,000 Eddie's for good grades, from C to A level on varying prices for how well we do on tests. A's worth the full 5,000, B's will be worth 3,000 eddies, and C's will be worth 1,000 Eddie's, 3-

Ruby: We get to do whatever we want so as long as it doesn't break the law, 4-

Y/n: We get to come back to Night City on the weekends.

Prof Ozpin: Anything else?

Y/n/Ruby: No Uniforms.

Prof Ozpin: Okay then, it seems we are in agreement.

He then got in his car and left.

Y/n: Ruby, did you record all of that?

Ruby: Yup, thinking of making him hold up his end of the bargain?

I looked at her with a 'are you stupid' look.

Y/n: What, you take me for a gonk? Of course I am!

I then remembered that mom was there.

Lucy: So tell me, why did you two sneak out?

We then showed her what we got.

Lucy: Woah, plasma based machine guns, and Rocket Skate Feet!? I don't know whether or not your idiots, or if your really smart, because no one has that kind of tech. Not only that, were did you get the eddies to install this?

Ruby: We sometimes take 'special jobs' so we can help Pay rent. To do so, we need special handmade gear that I design...

Instead of being angry, she smiled.