Rick Grimes

Eliana POV:

As I was listening to my music I heard footsteps coming towards me making me remove my headphones to make sure I wasn't just hearing things from my head. 

I then turned and saw the group walking over to me as I was the lookout

I then turned and saw the group walking over to me as I was the lookout... wasn't doing the best job however. As they got closer to me all their faces turned to annoyance. 

"Eliana, what did I say of listening to music while on the job?" Jacqui asked me as I just stared at them blankly. "They're not here yet... so?" I said a bit annoyed at them. "You're not at all concerned where your brother is at?" Jacqui asked me. "Of course I do, but it's not like I'm not fully not paying attention." I answered back making Andrea sigh with annoyance.

"Have you seen Glenn?" Andrea asked as I stared at the window with Jacqui. For a while we've been hiding in a small building that is a mix of a shopping store and a warehouse. "Not yet." I said as earlier today, Glenn heard a survivor from our radio that was close by and decided to help them. "Glenn shouldn't have gone out to save that fucker!" Andrea said as she walks back and forth as I continued to stare at the window. "Chill Andrea, Glenn will come back." Morales said as he and T-dog puts on a hockey suite for protection so once Glenn comes and Geeks comes, we will be ready.

Soon I saw Glenn rush towards our hideout with a man dressed in a sheriff uniform, behind them, the Geeks. "They're here. Two Geeks behind them." I said making Morales and T-dog rush out of our hideout and beat the shit out of the two Geeks protecting Glenn and the man who  burst in.

"You some of a bitch I'm gonna kill you!" Andrea said pointing her gun at the new man. "Chill out Andrea, back off." Morales said to her as he andT-dog removed the hockey armor. "Let him be." I said softly to her. "You're kidding me right? We're all gonna die because of this stupid asshole." She said. "Andrea I said back the hell off." Morales said to her making her tear up as she puts the gun down.

"We're dead... all of us, because of you." Andrea said as the man looks at all of us as Glenn side hugs me. "I don't understand..." the sheriff said making Morales grab the man's arm and took him to a store in our hideout. "Look we came to the city to find some supplies. You know what we're trying to do? Survive. Do you know the key of surviving, sneaking in and out, tip toeing around."  Morales said taking him to a glass door showing those Geeks all banging at the door. 

"We all hear your gun going off miles away. Now you lured them over to us." I said to the man. "You get the full picture?" T-dog asked the man who was too stunned to speak. We soon then saw a zombie using a rock to break down the door. We all stepped back as the glass door started cracking.

"What the hell were you doing out there anyways?" Andrea asked. "Trying to flag a helicopter." The man said. "Helicopter? There is no helicopter." T-dog said. "He's probably hallucinating. It happens." Jacqui said. "I saw it." The man said. "Hey T-dog can you try to contact the other?" I said to T-dog who pulled out his radio.