𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Nina's pov

"i don't wanna goo" i whined to ameera

"i don't give a fuck.." ameera points to her face "..does it look like i give a fuck? you've been moping around ever since you and your 'pretty boy' had a petty little fight. you gotta show him that he doesn't control you nina!" ameera gave me a serious glare before running into my closet looking for an outfit for me to wear.

hana was doing her makeup on my vanity table,digging her hands into my makeup.

"fine" i shout back
"but if he finds out i'm gonna tell him you forced me to go" i warned getting up and helping her look for an outfit.

Before i reached into the closet, she pulled out this skimpy ass dress i brought when i was 15, in an attempt to get into a club. a smirk grew on her face

"hell to the motherfucking no" i shook my head

is she trying to get me killed

before i could protest even longer, she shoved me into the bathroom on the right side of my room closing the door; her body pressed firmly against the door trapping me inside. "i'm not letting you out till you put the dress on" she warned.

i sigh in defeat before putting on the dress and soon after i caught myself staring at it in the mirror

"amerra let me out i've put it on" i was pushing on the door trying to get her away from it. after a few seconds the door was pulled open,casing me to stumble into the room, oww

"damnnn girl you gonna get a lot of dick tonight" she yelled "let's get you over this man"

"okay, let's go" hana says, putting the now turned off straightener on my dressing table and turning around.

"wait" i walk towards the closet and grab one of my pocket knifes from one of my shoe boxes. a huge gin, crept on my face as i cold the knife up and slip it into my black ankle high boots. "now we're ready"

"oh my god, psycho" ameera jokes as we walk out the door
———————————————————————————

"damn girl, your ass looks fat in that dress" hana complimented as i got out the car and walked towards the 'party'

"yeah well one wrong move and it'll pop out for everyone to see" glaring at ameera, i pulled down the ends of the dress to cover my ass a little more.

"tell me why that would be such a bad idea" she winks, causing me rolled my eyes as she nudged me. we walked into the back yard of a house, linking our all arms together in a row.

"you know what, fuck it, i can't do this sober" i say to them as we walk towards a table crowded with drinks. i unlinked our arms and looked at the drinks that stood in front of me. hana ran off to go find her boyfriend, sad eyes