𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤."

"This place seems sketchy," Sarah whispered, looking at the trees that covered us and the road that lead to the middle of nowhere, but apparently, it was where the warehouse was

"Never know, they probably got a haunted hotel that has one-star on yelp. Anyone wanna visit?" I spoke up, seeing nobody raise their hands.

"Fucking pussys." I exhaled, looking out the window, next to my head. "Like you would, Mads." John b chuckled, while I rolled my eyes.

"And how do you know that?"

"You're literally scared of a nun." Sarah giggled, looking over her shoulder to meet eye contact with me. "From the conjuring. So that's totally different." I corrected.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked, watching JJ play around with the piece of gold on his palm. "That's what she said." JJ exhaled, looking out the window.

"Ha! That's what she said," JJ mumbled, in a teasing tone like his usual self while I let out a small laugh. "Stop." Pope sternly stated, gushing JJ, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"I've never even heard of resurrection drive," Sarah informed, looking at the location on the paper, the women gave us.

"Cause you're rich." JJ simply said while I kicked his ankle. "Be nice," I whispered, giving him a rude glare. "You've never even heard it either," Kiara added. "Thank you," Sarah spoke up while she still examined the paper.

"There's nothing but weeds back here," Kiara spoke up, pointing to the trees filled with JJ's favorite, weed.

"Alright, just cause it's just weed doesn't mean it's like..." JJ mumbled, not knowing how to back up his answer that would probably not make any sense.

"You gonna finish that sentence?" I whispered, making eye contact with him while he slightly pouted his lip and shrugged. "I'm good."

A few moments later, we heard cop sirens go off behind us. We all instantly turned around to see a cop following us while the red and blue light flickered on top of the car.

"Cops? Hey, maybe the cop wants to stay at the haunted hotel" I gasped, before feeling Pope shove my shoulder.

"Cops? Out here?" Kiara questioned, looking back to the front while John b slowed down the van. "God! Are you kidding me?" JJ shouted, stomping his feet like a toddler who got their candy taken away.

"What did we do?" Sarah questioned, looking over her shoulder and squinting her dark brown eyes.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked, while I huffed and shrugged before the van came to a stop.