𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
       "𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲?"

                         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫                 "𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲?"

I opened my eyes and looked over to notice JJ still asleep in front of me. I smiled to myself at the peaceful sleeping boy in front of me.

The way that boy made me feel yesterday was definitely the best night ever. I wanted to return the favor but he saw that I looked exhausted so he let me rest. He was such a darling.

I just couldn't stop thinking about what he looked like in between my thighs while he worked wonders with his tongue.

I felt him hold onto me tighter as if I was being pulled away. All of a sudden I felt his hand rest on the waistband of my underwear, cupping my hips.

I let out a breathy laugh, feeling him pull me closer to his warm body. I slowly leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the nose.

Then, I trailed small light kisses down his jaw and neck. I felt him stir around in his sleep and his hands moved up my back.

I trailed kisses back up to his nose and gave him one sweet kiss on his lips. I backed away and gave up since he wasn't waking up and I didn't wanna ruin his peaceful sleep.

I gazed at JJ in awe, just wandering my eyes around every part of his facial features in sight. I looked at the long blonde eyelashes surrounding his blue eyes, the beautiful blonde hair covering his forehead, and some of his eyebrows.
I looked down at his rosy lips which slowly parted to release some air. I looked under his lips to see two small birthmarks on his chin.

"Stare alert," he rasped with his morning voice, scaring the lights out of me while he still kept his blue eyes closed. "Holy shit." I gasped, hearing him let out a small laugh.

"That sounds familiar to last night," he smirked, as he opened his eyes, revealing his ocean blue eyes that I'll never get tired of it. "Last night was fun," I whispered, watching his thin lips turn into a smile.

"Did I do a good job?" he asked, rubbing his eyes, and getting the crust out of it. "The best job." I corrected, watching him smile even more.

"Do you think anyone heard?" I asked, snuggling into the crook of his neck. "Well, John b was drowning in the shower, and Pope was knocked," he whispered, running his hand up to my brown hair.

"Next time you can be louder." I heard him whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I'll take you up on that offer."

I saw him look down at my chest where they were on the verge of giving him a show. I licked his lips while I heard his breathing increase.