𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
                           "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦?"

                                  𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞                            "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦?"

They ran over to us quickly and barely got John b up to his feet.

Kiara and Pope slinged his arms around their shoulders to give guidance and some balance. They help him walk away from the water towards the van.

"What about the cooler and kegger?" I asked, pointing to the abandoned items in the middle of the beach.

"Shit your right. JJ help her." Kiara instructed as we jogged towards the items.

I noticed JJ was quieter than usual but I guess he was upset we didn't take his side. I just left him alone since his best way to cope is to do it himself, He's been doing it ever since he was a little kid so he was used to it.

JJ grabbed the kegger and I grabbed the cooler with both hands. Surprisingly, it wasn't that heavy but we also had a lot of beer in here that made it heavy so I guess our friends drank a lot.

"You got it?" JJ muttered while we walked away from our previous spot. "Mhm." I hummed as I walked with him.

We caught up to Pope, Kiara, and John B and noticed they were struggling a bit. Kiara digged into John b's cargo jean pockets and pulled out the van key.

"Madalyn drive!" She yelled as she threw the key at me. I ran to the van as quickly as possible since I had a cooler in my hand.

I arrived at the van and opened the sliding door. I placed the cooler and JJ placed the kegger right next to it.

I walked over to the other side and we hopped in the van. I got in the driver's seat while JJ got in the passengers. I started the van and drove over to them as quickly as possible.

They quickly got him in the twinkie as they tried to fight off the dead weight they were receiving. They layed him down on the seats of the van and they sat on the floor.

JJ shut the sliding door and sat back in the front with me. I drove off to the chateau in pure silence it was pretty awkward, to say the least.

I looked over at JJ and saw his arms crossed against his chest and his jaw clenching. I looked at the rearview mirror and, saw Kiara and Pope asking John b's nonresponsive body random questions.