23

EZRA

I tap my foot repeatedly on the ground, looking down at my phone. I slam my phone down before standing up, running a hand through my hair.  She hasn't called. It's 10 pm and she isn't home. Tristan walks into the kitchen. He gulps nervously, "Liv is nowhere to be found." he states dryly.

It can't be. "I took Daisy to her play but she wants Liv." he says.

"Something bad has happened." I mutter.

                                         •••

ALYSSA

I groan as I held a hand to my throbbing head. I tried to focus my vision before noticing a figure slumped on the ground. I shot up from where I was, which was a definite mistake as pain rushed through me, but I didn't care. I needed to see who that was.

I pull her body over, before gasping.
I didn't notice her.
Liv.
I didn't notice liv.
Her blonde hair was soaked red, a gash cut from her cheek, and her dress was ripped.

"No, no, no." I frantically whisper.

I held a finger to her neck. I felt a light pulse which calmed me. I slowly stood up, looking around the small room I was in. The pulsing headache was killing me but I forced myself to wake.
Don't sleep.
Don't let him take advantage of you.

"Come out here you asshole," I shout loud enough for anyone to hear.

The door creaks open and I step back, waiting for the predator to reveal his face.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" the dark, cold voice asks. Goosebumps spread over my body as the voice which haunted my dreams spoke.

"No." I whisper in disbelief.

"Yes baby." he says, walking closer so I can see him in the dim light. The creepy smirk he pulled made me want to vomit.

A groan came from behind me, I quickly turn around to see Liv waking up with a hand to her head. Elliot tries to walk closer to her but I stood in front of her. "No please don't touch her," I beg.

He swiftly pushed me to the side my legs were already weak so I fell to the ground. He crouched down to meet Liv's gaze. "You are a beautiful girl." he says, playing with the ends of her hair.

She pushes his hand away. "Don't touch me," she says in a courageous tone but I could hear her voice breaking at the end of her sentence. My heart shattered. He's going to hurt her. I can't let him do this.

A second man walked in, and Elliot turned to face him. "So Liv you remember this guy?" he asks, turning to see Liv.

I crawled towards Liv, nestling her in my arm. "I'm talking to you," he says. "I saw the way you embarrassed him in the mall. You were never a part of the plan. You brought yourself into it by opening that stupid mouth of yours."

She sobs harder. "Elliot stop," I plead.

"I promised him he could have a go with you. Whether you say yes or no."

No. I won't allow this. I stand up so quick that I nearly fell back down. "Elliot." I cry walking toward him.

"I will do anything." I beg, fisting his white shirt. His cold grey eyes held no sympathy.

He raises a brow. "You will do anything to save your best friend?" he questions.

I nods frantically. He smirks before rubbing his cold hand against my cheek, I wanted to pull his hand away from my face but I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough.