He took a couple of deep breaths, got up, and started to walk towards her.

Stephanie McMahon is sitting by her lone self, taking a sip of her drink.

At times she would glance at the two guys sitting at a table.

One guy in particular caught her eye. And that guy's name is John Cena, who was currently chatting with Randy Orton.

She occasionally comes down to OVW to scout the talent.

And whenever she see John wrestling, he always seems to steal the show.

But there was something else. She didn't know why, but she seems to be really attracted to him. He has an amazing body. And an amazing face.

She knew she shouldn't be thinking that way, but she couldn't help it.

Even though she's dating Paul Levesque in real life their relationship hasn't been really good lately. They haven't seen or talked to each other much since he's been rehabbing his leg due to a serious injury he suffered back in May.

Even before he got injured, she's been wondering whether or not Paul is the right man for her. He is a good person. He's been very sweet to her at first, but ever since he became one of the top stars in the WWF, he's been spending less and less time with her.

They've mostly seen each other mainly during meetings and for storyline purposes.

But whenever she sees John, she would get that fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

She wants to go over and talk to him, but she's afraid she'll make a complete fool of herself.

She looked up, and she sees John walking towards her.

Oh god! He's coming this way! she thought to herself as she started getting nervous.

What should I say to him if he says anything to me?

John is doing his best to remain calm. Just say what you're going to say and then leave. he thought to himself.

He stopped a few feet away from her.

"Hi." he says to her, giving her a smile. "Hi." she replied back with a smile of her own.

She couldn't help but stare at his smile.

"How are you?" he says, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling a little nervous.

"I'm doing good. How about you?"

''I'm okay." he replied. "That's good."

"Okay. Well bye." he says.

But as he was turning to leave, she quickly grabs John by the arm and stops him.

"Wait!"

John stops and looks back at her.

"Yes. What is it?" he asked.

She could feel her heart pounding. "Could you-" she stops, her throat feeling dry.

As he was waiting patiently for Stephanie to say something, he was inadvertently staring into her beautiful blue eyes.