" Me either , hopefully he isn't making a fool out of himself. " Quinn says laughing.

As soon as he finishes his sentence , I see Xavier and Maya walking out of the maze.

" I don't even care that we lost, I had a great time! " Maya says with a smile.

Xavier nods before he looks at us.

" Did y'all hear that little girl scream? "

I'm definitely going to pee myself.

I laugh so hard I am gasping for air at the end , I look at Quinn to see him looking at me with a straight face , which makes me laugh even harder.

Finally, I calm myself down and we all decide to head back to the apartment.

Once we get there , I see a bouquet of flowers sitting in a glass vase , waiting at my front door.

Ivy is now awake and as she sees the flowers , she squeals and reaches for them.

I bend over and pick them up , trying to find a card.

Meet me under the willow tree - M

I hand the flowers to Maya before unlocking the door and we head inside. She places them on the kitchen table while I stand there looking at them , wondering what I should do.

I don't owe him an explanation , do I?

" You don't have to go." Maya says.

" I know, but maybe it's time for a proper conversation between us. " I say.

" We are here for you Adalaide." Xavier says coming up to me.

He pulls me in for a hug before whispering " thank you" in my ear.

Of course he figured it out.

I just smile before pulling away and deciding that I need to go talk to him.

" I'll be back." I say.

He nods before I say my goodbyes. I head out towards my car with a babbling Ivy in hand. 

" Can you say mama? "

She squeals putting her hand in her mouth. She looks at me with her bright eyes and smiles.

I smile in return before showering her with kisses.

We drive towards the willow tree and after a couple of minutes contemplating , doubting , and procrastinating, we head towards the designated tree.

The willow looks beautiful as the sunset hits the tree and I stop to admire before I hear a whistle.

I turn around to see Vance with a football.

"We meet again."

I give him a nod before I turn back around and try to walk away.

"Do you even know who I am?"

I turn around and let out a sigh.

"Your name is Vance and you play football, now I need to get going."

"Do you know my last name?"

I shake my head, confused.

He turns around, showing me the back of his letterman jacket where I see his number and last name. My breath gets caught in my throat before I hold Ivy closer to me.

"Palmer." I whisper more to myself.

"That's right, Easton is my brother." He says with a smile.

"How-"