" I'm Rome, and this is my boyfriend Alec!"

I look over to Xavier before I see Quinn harshly nudge him, snapping him out of his trance.

" Xavier. " he says extending his hand to Maya.

Maya pulls him in for a hug instead and I look at the guys with a smile.

" Sorry! I'm a hugger. " she says with a blush.

I'm calm on the outside but on the inside I'm definitely doing a happy dance.

After a moment of talking we decide to head towards the corn maze and Xavier rides with us.

Xavier and Maya talk all throughout the journey while I hum to the music playing and enjoy the sunny skies. We get to a large corn field and after I park on the gravel , we all head towards the entrance.

I decided to hold Ivy while she sleeps and we walk through the maze.

" Competition time. " Quinn says with a smile.

" Xavier and Maya , choose a team name. "

" Rome and Alec , same for you both."

We all laugh before I head over to Quinn and we begin to brainstorm our team name.

After choosing our name we turn around and Rome speaks up first.

" We are the e-lemon-ators. " he says proudly.

I bust out laughing as he does so and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

" We are the jalapeño hotties." Maya says looking at Xavier.

" Seriously? " Rome says laughing.

"And we're poison ivy." Quinn says.

" Alright , let's go! "

We all head in and branch off in different directions. The tall corn stalks make it impossible to see the other teams but we continue walking until we see a scarecrow.

" Hell no! " Quinn says running behind me.

" What's wrong? " I ask.

" Have you never seen those scary movies with the scarecrows. " he whispers.

" No? " I say.

I look over to the scarecrow who has a smiley face on him.

" You mean this scare crow? " I say moving closer.

" DONT! HE WILL KILL YOU ADALAIDE AT LEAST GIVE ME IVY " he shouts.

" Quick take a picture of us and the scary scarecrow! " I say.

I put my arm around the scarecrow before Quinn takes out his phone and I suddenly move the scarecrow, eliciting a scream from Quinn as he runs off.

My hero.

I laugh so hard I may pee myself before an unamused looking Quinn walks back towards me. He mockingly laughs with me before we set off again to find the end of the maze.

A short ten minutes later, we find the exit.

" YES! TEAM POISON IVY HAS WON! " Quinn shouts.

We do a quick side hug before we see Rome and Alec come out.

" Dammit! It's all your fault, he kept leading us to dead ends." Alec says pointing at Rome.

" Hey! "

We all laugh.

" How do you think it's going? " I ask.

" I've never seen Xavier so choked up over a woman. " Rome says.