Dante, the Unsinful Devil

Dante was sitting in his dwelling when a taller demon wearing a black tuxedo came in and looked at Dante scathingly.

"Why are you still allowed in Hell? You don't do anything to warrant the privilege!"

Dante just looked into the greater demon's eyes blankly.

"Come with me, you're going to Earth!"

He was grabbed firmly and tossed into the gateway to Earth, landing cat-like on his feet in an alley next to the train station. He had dark skin, medium blonde hair, and blue eyes and was wearing a grey muscle shirt and jeans. He wrapped his tail around one of his legs and walked into the station, pushing through the cloud of mortals and into the train, where he walked to the back car.

He saw the obese fallen angel and looked at him curiously before speaking.

"Hello there, what are you doing here?" his voice was smooth and deep, taking the fallen angel aback a bit.

"How did you get kicked out of Hell?" the fallen angel's voice was boyish and flamboyant.

"I don't sin, so I was sent here to learn to do so."

"I was sent here to learn to stop being sinful at all."

"Well, pardon me for saying so," Dante said, grabbing a big fistful of the fallen angel's belly, "but I think you're quite handsome."

"Really?"

The fallen angel scooted over to allow Dante to sit next to him.

"Yes, I've always liked heavy guys, and I just so happen," he said, pulling out a wallet stuffed with cash, "to have lots of money. Do you want something to eat downtown?"

"Um, I probably shouldn't..."

"But you want to, don't you? You liked doing it in Heaven, yes?"

"Yeah..."

"Why not do it here?"

"It was different then, I was kicked out of Heaven for being gluttonous..."

"Why do you like Heaven so much?"

"I don't think I like it too much, actually."

"Then why do you care about not sinning here? If you don't want to go back, why should you care?"