Xander, the Gluttonous Angel

He wasn't an ordinary angel. He didn't need to eat, but he never passed up the chance to spawn food and eat. He would grow to obesity and then shrink himself down to just overweight.

It severely annoyed his superiors, but they always gave him another chance.

Until one day when they were fed up with Xander and his sinning.

Xander was eating for the sake of feeling heavier when one of his superiors came up to him and looked at him with a critical eye.

"What are you doing?"

"Eating, why?"

"You're committing gluttony again, Xander. Last time was the last warning, come on."

Xander followed his superior to the gateway to Earth and was pushed in.

"If you don't learn to stop being so sinful, you'll stay on Earth until you do."

Xander landed on hard concrete, getting up and looking around.

He was at a train station, and nobody seemed to notice that he just fell out of the sky. He had light brown hair, green eyes, and dark skin, and he was wearing a dull blue shirt and black pants. The only thing saying he was an angel was his halo, but nobody seemed to care.

Xander got onto the train and sat in the back, hoping nobody would talk to him before he got off. His belly rumbled and all he wanted to do was eat, but he had no money and therefore couldn't.

A tall, thin man got onto the train and went to the back as well, a thin red tail wrapped around one jean leg.

Xander recognized that the man was a devil, but he didn't know why he would have been sent to Earth.