When you left your bed you saw how big the room was and around it there were candles to light the room and the windows were all closed.

So you thought of leaving the room when you came out you saw that there was no one in the hallway so you went out and walked in the hallway until suddenly a woman bumped into you.

"Why do you look at what you are passing by!?" said the.

Angry woman you looked at the woman and apologized to her.

"Sorry, I did not mean to to bump into you." You said.

With a low tone
the woman looked at you as if she was really mad at you.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The woman asked you, you didn't immediately answer her question and just kept quiet.

"You won't answer my question... after all, you are not Doumas favorite." The woman said.

You just thought to yourself what the woman said, what does it mean to be a favorite woman.

"If you ask what I mean favorite... favorite ̶S̶la̶̶v̶e so if I'm yours stay away from him do you understand?" The woman said to her.

When the woman said this to you, you was still thinking to yourself as if the woman was proud of what she said so you just kept quiet and didn't answer her.

So why do you know if Douma likes him as a slave, you don't know if he is his favorite, you didn't pray to yourself to become a ̶S̶la̶̶v̶e of a demon or a monster.

You would rather die than be Douma's slave to a demon while he ends up dying too doesn't she know that douma is a demon if she will know maybe it will be too late when she
finds out the truth about douma.

"If you don't answer my question, get out of my way!" Said the woman.

You just turned and looked at the woman walk away you was just standing in the hallway and you thought of going out inside the mansion as you was walking you saw other woman sitting on the side and talking as you passed they were looking at me and whispering to other woman with them.

You just ignored them when you got out of the mansion you saw many women walking outside and they didn't seem to know what kind of place they entered.

You went out and walked. You looked around and saw other women who seemed to whispring with each other and that you noticed that others seemed to be thrilled while telling the story to others.

While you was just listening to what they were saying and you was thinking carefully when you came here last night there was not a single person here and you wondered why now with so many women in the mansion and you said to myself that maybe all the women you see now are slaves.

'and I said to myself that maybe all the women I see now are slaves?'

You thought to yourself if these women are slaves here you want to leave this place you walked to the other side of the mansion but when you got there you saw the other girls running to a place so you couldn't help but look at the girls.

You didn't immediately see who the girls were making a fuss about outside you saw something your two eyes saw the sojo door open and you saw a man inside a room sitting you saw someone with colored white hair and there was a demon slayer mark near his eyes.

When the girls see him, some girls can't help but get excited when they see the man inside while you just stand on the side and watch the other girls get excited.

Until a few moments later the man looked at you and you saw his eyes staring at you that's why you didn't immediately look into his eyes because when you saw his eyes you suddenly felt a nervousness in your chest that you couldn't understand.