Gray tried to infuse his magic with the ice, but it doesn't crack after a couple of minutes.

I say, "So, we can't melt it from outside, or crack it from inside."

Lucy says, "Well, we already knew this wouldn't be easy."

Gray murmurs, surprising us, "No way! I think I recognise the source of this magic power."

We look up at the building behind us when we hear a man say, "Well, well! Some uninvited guests!" The man has shoulder length silver hair and dark eyes. He holds a sniper gun. "Every job has its shockers."

The dark haired man with a sword says from next to him, "I didn't expect it to be kids and their pets, though."

"Get lost! Ya dig!" A chubby man with dark hair and a beard demands, some kind of weapons strapped to his back.

I question, "Who are you?"

The silverette responds, smirking, "The treasure hunting trio, baby."

I don't hide my grimace of disgust at the nickname.

The ravenette next to him adds, "The Sylph Labyrinth guild!"

"Ya dig!"

"Very well," Says Erza, sounding unimpressed.

Happy asks, "Why are you all so calm? Aren't you surprised that another guild's here?"

Charlele says, "It happens all the time."

Happy looks to Natsu questioningly, and he confirms, "Yep!"

Wendy says with curiosity in her voice as she gazes at the three men, "I've never heard of a treasure hunter guild."

Lucy says, "The title probably tells us everything we need to know."

"Well, I guess it only makes sense that even people like these guys would want to be part of a guild, too," Wendy states.

"Sorry, kids, but we've had dibs on the treasure here for awhile, now. Why don't you go find your own?" The silverette tells us pointedly.

Natsu retorts smoothly, "Not interested."

Gray adds, "I think we're just fine staying here."

The silverette questions, leaning forward, "Oh, you think so? I think you should leave, unless you wanna be target practice!"

The slimmer ravenette asks in surprise, "Not looking for treasure? There's gotta be something that got you to come all the way out here."

"Spill it!" The chubby guy demands.

"We came to free all of the villagers, so we're going to melt this crazy ice!" Happy says innocently.

The treasure hunters blink their eyes before exchanging looks with one another and nodding their heads once, as if in silent agreement. They then look back at us as they say in unison, "Then, you're totally here to get in our way!!"

"Ya dig?!"

"I'm sure you've heard about the Eternal Flame that's burned in this village for centuries," Says Drake.

Hiroshi adds, "Even among the most novice treasure hunters, the Flame is considered an S-class treasure. It's totally legendary."

"Ya dig!"

"However, thanks to the giants that guard the Village of the Sun, no one's ever been able to get near it," Says Hiroshi.

Rala explains, "But the big guys were frozen solid! And good hunters know opportunity when it knocks, ya dig?!"