Are you serious?

"What-" you said, kind of angry and kind of relieved, "So- you knew this whole time but you were waiting for me to say something?"

"Yep."

"You're such an asshole-"

You laugh, feeling relieved. You get up from the couch and start fake punching him out of frustration, you even tickle his stomach and he starts laughing and telling you that it was too funny not to do.

Before you know it, you realize that you're on his lap and the both of you are still laughing. You lean into him for a kiss and he leans in as well, following your movements. He puts one hand on your waist and the other hand onto your back, trailing up to the back of your head. You wrap one hand around his back and put the other one on the back of his head, grabbing slightly onto his hair. He opens his mouth and lets your tongue in briefly until pulling away and telling you to move to the bedroom. You nod and the both of you venture off into his bedroom, you knew he had a roommate who lived in the other room across the hall in his home- but she wouldn't be home until later, so who really cares?

He sits on the foot of the bed and the two of you get into the same position as before. You start pushing him up to the top of the bed, and before you know it, you're on top of him while his back is facing the pillows and he's moaning into your mouth. You can feel his cock through the thick of his jeans and you can tell he's hard, you weren't doing so good either though- you started grinding against him to gratify your own desires.

You pull away from him and take off his shirt for him, almost tearing it from him. You moved down and started kissing his neck, leaving little marks across it. You get to his adams apple and you lick it, it bobs up and down in his neck with every moan and whimper that exits his mouth. The two of you suddenly hear something though- you hear the front door open and a woman's voice yelling out his name.

"Ajax?" she shouts, "I know you're here, the drinks you got delivered are here, I'll put them away for you if you want."

Signora.

Despite this, you don't stop moving against him, and you don't stop kissing his neck. You can both hear her going to the kitchen and putting their groceries away. You look up at Ajax and he has his hand over his mouth, and his eyes are closed.

"What?" you said condescendingly, "You don't want her to see what a slut you are? Letting yourself be treated this way"

Your voice drops to a whisper and you lean in closer to his ear,
"Take your hand off of your mouth, and let's see if you can keep quiet," You teasingly whisper to him, nibbling slightly on his ear.

You tear his hand off of his mouth and his eyes dart open but he refuses to look you in the eye, "Not so confident now, huh?"

"Look me in the eyes, or do you want her to hear you moaning like a little bitch?"

He looks into your eyes, but he still falters some. You let it slide and start unbuttoning his pants, he removes your shirt and barely gets the chance to fully remove his pants.

You can see the pink tip of his cock through his underwear, you can see it because his tip was already wet with pre-cum. You almost giggle at the sight of this- knowing that you were the one who made him like this- you made the person that so many people fear, cower in front of you like a man-whore. It made you excited. Sure, you guys have had sex before, and you've been on top for a good portion of it- but this time was different. This time it had passion, love, and possessiveness, you felt like you could make him do anything for you at that point- and you could.
You pulled down his boxers and started messing with the tip of his cock, watching his face contort as he held in his moans. You then put a hand around his dick, grabbing it in your warm hand. He let out a brief whimper but then stopped. You started moving your hand slowly up and down his dick, following his thrusts. You soon got tired of his hips moving up and down, so you sat on his legs, preventing him from moving. The two of you were so close to the point where you could feel his warm breath on you as he frantically panted while you were stroking him slowly.