chapter 4- awkward days

I couldn't sleep all night after what ALMOST happend. Why the fuck did
the george not found almost have sex with me. I should probably tell tommy. Right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my alarm. Great way to start an already shitty day.

I got up and went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I had just put on my bra and underwear when Clay abruptly came in. I froze in place and then screamed "get out!" And pointed to the door. Jeez. what is it with my roommates and walking in on me.

I finished changing and walked over to Tommy's dorm. I knocked and heard a bunch of shuffling and yelling. All of a sudden the door opened, but instead of who i expected----- tommy, i saw wilbur. Not even tubbo. Damn. "Sorry, tommy is still uh- getting ready, he'll be out in a second." Wilbur said awkwardly. I smiled up at him and he looked behind him then moved out of the door way. "Sorry, would you like to come in?" Wilbur apologized again. "Uh sure, your apologizing a lot are you okay?" I said with a slightly worried smile. "O- Oh, im fine!"

I sat on the couch and looked around, there was a giant mound of plates and glasses in the sink, but all looked clean. There was also two hampers completely filled past the brim with clothes.

{Time skip}

It has been like 20 minutes. It never takes Tommy this long to get ready. Maybe i just woke up super early. "Hey wilbur, is Tommy okay? He usually doesn't take this long to get ready." I explain. "Uhm... I uh- I'll go check!" I watched as wilbur walked out and face palmed as he walked into Tommy's room. I giggled quietly at his action to which he looked back at me, blushed, and then ran back in with tommy. wait, blushed?!

I heard some yelling and i realized how tired i was, i layed down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

{Time skip}

"You wake her!"
"No i wanna!"
"If you keep talking shes gonna wake up anyway!"
"Your louder than both of us!"
I woke up to quiet arguing and whispers. My eyes slowly fluttered open and Tubbo, Wilbur, and Tommy all quieted themselves. "What time is it..?" I said quietly, my voice was low and husky from just waking up. "Uhhh 9:03." Tubbo said. His voice was so calming i almost drifted back to sleep. "Wait what!?" I yelled in dismay. I had missed lunch which was detention and i was late to French which was also detention. I got up quickly and ran to grab my backpack from the kitchen, but then i heard all the boys gasp.

"Why the fuck do you have a hickey!?" Tommy yelled