chapter 2-unwanted kisses

TW: kinda panic attack???
Yelling, crying, nightmares

"I don't love you!" Tubbo screamed at me. "You know it's all in your head!" Tommy yelled. I darted up breathing heavy and uneven. It wasn't even light out and i had a nightmare. I looked over to my digital clock on my nightstand, its said 4:51.
I reached over and took my phone to call tommy. He was always my go to, i could talk to him about anything.

My hand hovered over the call button, my hand was shaking but my breathing had gotten steadier. then the memories of the nightmare came flooding back. I can't call him he hates me... But i need to...? But i can't. My breathing had become heavy and uneven again, as i was trying to think, struggling to even do that.

i heard the door open. I looked up to see george. Great. Just great. Im having a panic attack and the person that hates me the most, that would probably love to just sit and watch me crumble, is here.

He looked shocked but i barley noticed because of the state i was in. he slowly walked up and all of a sudden i felt arms around me, i flinched and he just stayed, not moving at all. "Im so sorry y/n"
george whispered, and i just broke down in his arms, "help..." I whispered. George didn't know what was happening but he could tell that i was scared about something, so he just stayed there doing his best to comfort me.

My breathing had become a bit better and i looked up at him, He looked down at me and out of nowhere, kissed me.

I was in shock at first but then i just melted in to the kiss. I guess i must have been touch starved or something, but then it hit me. I was kissing george. THE george not found. one of the most popular people in my school, every girl at my school would want to be me right now. Except me... Nope, not today, not yesterday, not in the next decade. I CAN NOT kiss george. I love tubbo... Right?