chapter 3-burnt confusion

A/n
There is some sexual stuff but not with tommy cuz hes a minor and even tho this is a tommy x reader its a slow burn so just trust in the process

TW:Almsost smut, fluff, sexual stuff ig

i pulled away i just sat looking into his lustful eyes. Then at the same time our lips crashed into each other, but this time the kiss was more needy and sloppy. I moaned into the kiss and george sliped his tounge into my mouth. He pushed me down onto my bed and undressed me and himself. He bent down to my neck and started giving me hickies.

Then he stood back up anf looked at me and then
Slowed down. "Your... Okay with this right?" He asked quietly. It all happened so quickly, i thought he had a change of heart, but maybe i was just horny.

"Uh, yeah... I guess." I stuttered. We have hated each other since ive met him and im about to have sex with him?

"Wait, what about tubbo?" "Forget him." George said plainly. "But-" george interrupted me and kissed me. It was a rough and sloppy kiss but needed.

I still worried about tubbo, but how bad could this be? It was a simple hook up like every other person in Brighton high has had.

Kinda one small... Inconvenience?
I'm a virgin.
Look i was a good kid. I went to parties and drank and all that shit, but i never did THAT.

I broke the kiss and looked George in the eyes. "Um george?" George hummed in response "so i am kinda..." "A virgin, i know" george finished my sentence. "YOU WHAT NOW?!"
George slapped his hand over my mouth.

All of a sudden sapnap burst into the room and then screamed like a little girl. "HOLY MOTHER TERESA WHAT THE FUCK" he screamed. I coved myself and george with a blanket as sapnap ran away.

"Okayyyy thats enough for one night." I said as i stood up and closed the door. I started getting dressed as george sat there confused. "What are you doing?" He asked asked as I grabbed his hand and forced him to stand.

"Kicking you out." I said plainly. "Why?" George asked confused. "Cuz i don't wanna sleep with you dumbass." I said quickly and i shut the door in his face and locked it.

"Can i have my clothes back?" I heard from outside the door. "Hmmmm... Nah." I said quietly scrolling on my phone. "Why?." George asked probobly confused and cold. " cuz im gonna burn them." I said dead serious. "You cant be serious." George said a bit louder. "Oh but i can." I said calmly smiling.

I heard a sigh from outside the door and then silence. I assumed he had walked away but i really didnt know until i heard sapnap scream again. "Thats what happens when you walk around naked in a house with sapnap. He'll always find you some how." I laughed.

A/n
Kinda low key proud of how funny this is. Sorry short filler chapter ig. Im busy with school and im moving + mental health is slowly buring in a river.