Number 9, breastfeeding. Number 12, cock.

It's a regular day in Miitopia, ash and his team mates are going on their daily adventure to get closer to taking down the dark lord hitler. Ash was determined to get everyone's faces back and save the kingdom.
During a battle with rock moths and slimeshrooms, a new monster that ash didn't recognise appeared. It was milky white and a soft cloud shape. Ash was stunned for a second. How could something so evil contain such beauty? These thoughts only lasted a moment since ash had no choice but to defeat the Fiend to get closer to his goal. Another face rescued.

They all went back to the inn to eat grub and splurge on bananas. At night, ash couldn't sleep a wink. His mind was flooded with the mysterious creature. It was so elegant and held such grace. This new feeling took over ash and he couldn't think straight. Was it love? No it couldn't be, the monster is evil and he has a duty to protect miitopia.

The next day when they were out adventuring, ash heard a whisper from the bushes. " erm guys.. go on without me, I'll catch up," ash exclaimed to his team members. They followed his orders and carried on walking. Ash turned in the direction of the noise and the cloud like monster struck! Ash fell to the ground and moaned in pain (the monster seemed to enjoy that ;) ). "What? Are you not going to fight back like last time?" Said the monster. "No. I have something to confess to you" replied ash. "I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since out battle yesterday. You were so beautiful and elegant and I felt awful for defeating you even though it's my duty! I think.. I think I've fallen in love with you but you're a monster. Humans and monsters could never love and it pains me to know that. I don't even know your name for fucks sake!" Exclaimed ash. A tear fell down his cheek and his heart was racing. Did he really just confess his love to a cloud? "Oh my.." replied the fiend, "now that I think about it, I think I've fallen inlove with you too... I mean, your blue locks and massive fucking cock, who could resist you know."
"Wow I-" ash was cut off by the monster kissing ash's lips. The enemy expected rejection however ash kissed back and they made out passionately for a good few minutes. "Oh my god, you're a really good fucking kisser" said ash. "I guess us clouds are naturals" the monster replied.
"Go back to your team, I'm sure they're worried about you." Then the cloud disappeared from sight. "Wait!" There was no chance of reaching it again so ash met up with his team again.

Later that day, the 4 of them were walking and then something surprise attacked ash from behind. He swung his sword hard enough to finish someone off in one blow. To his horror, he saw that the fone he struck was the one he loved- the cloud monster. It layed there as the life was quickly draining out of him. "Oh my fucking god I'm so sorry I didn't realise it was you, stay with me please" "maybe in another life my love.. I don't have much left" the cloud replied. "No, don't you dare fucking leave me now!" Ash exclaimed. "I love you.. oh and the name's cumulus." The cumulus had said his final words and unfortunately passed. "NOOOOO" ash screamed, he couldn't believe that he just ruthlessly murdered the love of his life..